[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

Is it a big deal if i go overcap on IAS?
I really want to use a cinderswallow flask but it gives onslaught, and idk about capping for it , since its something thats not always up.

Also anyone having crash problems with this kind of build?
I dont even have cospris yet and im crashing like crazy, didnt have a single crash this league, till i started using CoC.
I dont get it, cause i dont even have fps drops :S
I haven't had any crash issues, you do want IAS to be under because you lose a lot of damage if you go over.
noot noot
Trying to get the stats to wear Cospri's before I hit 68, how can I get all the stats. I'm missing a good amount of dexterity and I have no clue how to get it.
how does poacher's mark and enfeeble work at the same time? doesn't poacher's mark overwrite enfeeble since we have only 1 curse application?
Made some quality of life changes/change chest/re-made tree a bit. Using unnatural instinct and depth perception cluster now. Since i have 3400 accuracy i dropped golem for frostbomb in cwdt now. Anointed Heart of Ice

Life/Amount of Auras.

Different chest since with assasins mark proc we hit pretty much 100% crit on both Spells and Cyclone due to my watchers. Leo slam on boots was +10% dodge which is nice. Strength node in glorious vanity range gives 12% Aura Effect , other +30 node i'm about to pick up there is 4% Phys Reduction/40% armor.

Managed to perfectly balance Wise Oak too.
Reminder if you have 14% CDR and want to use Mistwalker - you want your Cyclone APS to be 6.39-41 in hideout.

Here's POB if anyone is interested - https://pastebin.com/eW1wfwAQ
Last edited by Simsons2 on Sep 26, 2019, 5:35:47 AM
a very noob question:

I love the Corrupted Soul + Soul tether combo. if I use The pandemonium instead of Yoke of suffering, I just have to remove the chaos/phys and poison damage, right? and what nodes should I get and remove? thank you in advance.
"
Simsons2 wrote:
Made some quality of life changes/change chest/re-made tree a bit. Using unnatural instinct and depth perception cluster now. Since i have 3400 accuracy i dropped golem for frostbomb in cwdt now. Anointed Heart of Ice

Life/Amount of Auras.

Different chest since with assasins mark proc we hit pretty much 100% crit on both Spells and Cyclone due to my watchers. Leo slam on boots was +10% dodge which is nice. Strength node in glorious vanity range gives 12% Aura Effect , other +30 node i'm about to pick up there is 4% Phys Reduction/40% armor.

Managed to perfectly balance Wise Oak too.
Reminder if you have 14% CDR and want to use Mistwalker - you want your Cyclone APS to be 6.39-41 in hideout.

Here's POB if anyone is interested - https://pastebin.com/eW1wfwAQ

this setup looks stunning. the survivability must be great. How is this performing in blighted maps? What do you think i have to invest to get a similar result?
Aul's discipline was like 5 ex (zealotry is what you want but that's 15 ex). Watchers depends on your finances. What you really want is Helmet Enchant + Shield with mana reservation + some mana reserved cluster or two so you can have Zealotry/Hatred + an extra aura like HoI/Skitters before working on other stuff. This is really tight fit to have 6th aura fit (both Tempered mind and Frozen trail have 1% mana reduced reservation and 38%+ mana reservation synth ring).

Survivability is pretty nice yes. As far as blight maps - don't have any issue with those.

Last edited by Simsons2 on Sep 26, 2019, 12:06:41 PM
Quick ass question - How do we get the dexterity to wield Cospri's Malice? I've been trying to get that stat before 68, but I can't seem to get it.
24-30+ dex amulet
30 dex node
Weathered Hunter Anoint (cheap/gives accu and 20 dex)
~40 dex on small nodes on the tree
20 from trickery

You can grab second 30 dex node. At 68 you could also have ring(-s) with dex too
Last edited by Simsons2 on Sep 26, 2019, 1:35:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info