[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

Couple things guys - first of, Simson32 has been freaking amazing... he has helped me craft gear and explain some things to me about the build so hats off to him. I literally dumped my entire currency I've farmed this past month into this char. I am having a ton of fun at level 82. I just did a T15 Elder on HC (go big or go home) and was shaking for most of it since he just 1 shot my other char but I did fine... he died and I was able to sustain easily.

That said, here is my POB if anyone wants to glance at it. Do you guys have any suggestions in improvements? With my Vanity jewel top next to Avatar of fire, the EHP for me is currently 10k. I am feeling good i am just so dam worried all the time about 1-shots. I got into a map not too long ago and a proj hit me for like 20 % life... It bypasses ES so I have to be VERY careful when entering maps. I am just imaging some nasty mods and entering a alva temple in map with a bunch of proj coming towards me and I haven't started to leech yet. Long story short, let me know if you guys see any changes.

If you are wondering why I took Holy Fire nodes, the Vanity corrupts it to 30 % inc cold damage with .2 % life leech on cold dmg. POG.

https://pastebin.com/PHr2YB3d

LAST thing guys - i don't play melee often so I am not sure how the attack rate works. I see in POB I am at 6.61 and I think the initial post states that we should be higher. I have the cooldown (15 %) on boots so I should be fine?

Looking forward to hearing from you guys and thanks again for helping me out!

PS - One quick edit if you are wondering about my ring and why I don't have Ass-mark.. My res are so far behind that I had to get a ring with 65+ fire res... Like no way for me to get a ring like this on HC. Is the curse that important?
Last edited by dsata on Sep 30, 2019, 2:56:43 AM
Hey guys, im picking up this build only played a necro so far, can you point my in the right direction please? i want to use these two together if possible
"
vegeta1991 wrote:
Hey guys, im picking up this build only played a necro so far, can you point my in the right direction please? i want to use these two together if possible

Got this for now, buying gems atm and probally going to craft a life/ -9 cold res helm? for the rest i need some other rings maybe. i go with blasphemy and temporal chains. i probally make some mistakes at first but with your advice i probally be fine lol. Resistances are a problem for now, Leech is aweful aswel. wonder if im just better off with a soul tether belt instead
Last edited by vegeta1991 on Sep 30, 2019, 8:05:13 AM
What do you guys think is the best way to craft decent CDR boots? Chaos spam? Alt+regal+annul+multi?
What's better for end-game?
Carcass Jack 6L or Loreweave 6L?
"
pwc1337 wrote:
What's better for end-game?
Carcass Jack 6L or Loreweave 6L?

If those are your only options Loreweave
noot noot
"
Padashuruar wrote:
What do you guys think is the best way to craft decent CDR boots? Chaos spam? Alt+regal+annul+multi?

Alt regal annul multi.
noot noot
"
vegeta1991 wrote:
"
vegeta1991 wrote:

Got this for now, buying gems atm and probally going to craft a life/ -9 cold res helm? for the rest i need some other rings maybe. i go with blasphemy and temporal chains. i probally make some mistakes at first but with your advice i probally be fine lol. Resistances are a problem for now, Leech is aweful aswel. wonder if im just better off with a soul tether belt instead

If you want to go fast, use a QotF + Dual Wield Cospri's with Mistwalker, should have a similar effect.

If you really want to use the HH it limits you to mapping and not endgame bosses. Plus you probably should go with a self curse temp chains deal or something along those lines.
noot noot
"
dsata wrote:
Couple things guys - first of, Simson32 has been freaking amazing... he has helped me craft gear and explain some things to me about the build so hats off to him. I literally dumped my entire currency I've farmed this past month into this char. I am having a ton of fun at level 82. I just did a T15 Elder on HC (go big or go home) and was shaking for most of it since he just 1 shot my other char but I did fine... he died and I was able to sustain easily.

That said, here is my POB if anyone wants to glance at it. Do you guys have any suggestions in improvements? With my Vanity jewel top next to Avatar of fire, the EHP for me is currently 10k. I am feeling good i am just so dam worried all the time about 1-shots. I got into a map not too long ago and a proj hit me for like 20 % life... It bypasses ES so I have to be VERY careful when entering maps. I am just imaging some nasty mods and entering a alva temple in map with a bunch of proj coming towards me and I haven't started to leech yet. Long story short, let me know if you guys see any changes.

If you are wondering why I took Holy Fire nodes, the Vanity corrupts it to 30 % inc cold damage with .2 % life leech on cold dmg. POG.

https://pastebin.com/PHr2YB3d

LAST thing guys - i don't play melee often so I am not sure how the attack rate works. I see in POB I am at 6.61 and I think the initial post states that we should be higher. I have the cooldown (15 %) on boots so I should be fine?

Looking forward to hearing from you guys and thanks again for helping me out!

PS - One quick edit if you are wondering about my ring and why I don't have Ass-mark.. My res are so far behind that I had to get a ring with 65+ fire res... Like no way for me to get a ring like this on HC. Is the curse that important?

Ring not important. Just craft -mana cost of channeling skills. You can push ur APS higher to 7.5 but make sure that it includes all your attack speed buffs including Mistwalker if you're taking that.
noot noot
The shield
is pretty good for deep delve it seems, the buff given is a lot of damage reduction

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info