[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

"
wdank wrote:
"
Anî wrote:

Thanks for the fast answer :) Changed now the jewel and also coordination, feels fine so far.
So now lets say i want go to 15aps, if i put in coordination, jewel, Fasterattack support on Cyclone chest, than i sit on 11.45aps...is that enough to hit the 15aps or do i need also the head enchant with 15% apas on cyclone (have the one with 10%...) or something more on aps? Also have watchers eye on stash, i will put in in 2 levels when i have the next socket place.

whatever suit your situation i guess. the way i saw it when i decided to use 15asp is either spend more $$ or sacrifice passives, since i dont know how it will turns out, i opted sacrifice passives. i take 5 passives that add asp, use intuitive leap (save me 2 passives) the gap filled by jewel, of course the largest source would be 20/20 faster attack gem which give us 54% asp, of course using it will have an impact on damage

So it's a big difference in clearing maps/bosses with more aps you say? Because most things I can easy change with some points swapping in passive tree, and the point with intuitive leap is a really good thing, I don't thought about that :) I think I will try the next days to hit the 15aps cap, how many aps do you have unbuffed with this setting, only to know where I should aim ;)
Awesome build i can feel how strong it is even late game!!! Quick question on PoB my attack speed is 7.50 but in game i check it and its 7.52, is this something i should worry about.
"
Anî wrote:

So it's a big difference in clearing maps/bosses with more aps you say? Because most things I can easy change with some points swapping in passive tree, and the point with intuitive leap is a really good thing, I don't thought about that :) I think I will try the next days to hit the 15aps cap, how many aps do you have unbuffed with this setting, only to know where I should aim ;)

i say a difference on how many it cast compare to 7.5.
a little background story, at the time i was so curious on how coc actually work mechanically, i scrape all the info from several threads lots of pob-ing and got a conclusion. Then it came up, why some ppl use 15 aps, but the BP only at 10?, logical would be to think that 7.5 its for 1 cospri, so to test my theory i did what i did to accomplished 15 aps (or close) but without frenzy, or onslaught i want a stable aps.

so now im sitting at 14.79 without frenzy, and onslaught. just from tree, jewels, gem, elusive. elusive is why i use withering step gem so the elusive always up 100%.
i could get to max 14.97 but i need fire resist so i gave up 1 passive that give me 3% asp for +13% fire resist.

"
DiesvL wrote:
Awesome build i can feel how strong it is even late game!!! Quick question on PoB my attack speed is 7.50 but in game i check it and its 7.52, is this something i should worry about.

this ... i dont know, but since i spent my calculation on pob i just go with pob :D
Ok so thank you for the suggestions. I tweaked my tree, replaced some jewels and gear pieces, most importantly bought glorious vanity. Splitted spells to different foils and aimed to get 15aps and oh boy this shit started to shine! I can see big potential after another ten levels or so when i reach my APS cap.
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
Hey guys can someone help me improve this build?
I have a few ex lying around so anything within 10-20ex i can buy.
My PoB is : https://pastebin.com/E5psfaUM
Thanks!
"
Fuyuukki wrote:
Hey guys can someone help me improve this build?
I have a few ex lying around so anything within 10-20ex i can buy.
My PoB is : https://pastebin.com/E5psfaUM
Thanks!

you could buy watcher eye that give crit chance if ure using hatred i forgot the exact words of it and body armor that give life, and crit chance preferably closer to max + 1.5 crit chance and then get all power charge nodes, only then it could compensate your desicion not using increased critical chance gem.

but fundamentally u have to decide if ure gonna use 6, 7.5 or 15 aps. after that get your self a cdr that match your selected aps.
here some BP :
-max 6 asp need 0 to 13% cdr
-max 7.5 asp need 14% to 51% cdr (15aps its 7.5 x 2 cospri so its still count in here)
-max 10 asp need 52% >

after that make sure your cyclone hit chance dan crit chance close to cap preferably capping it.
the idea is, we want cyclone to always hit and when it hit it always crit so when it does crit it will trigger cast on crit and then it would trigger ice nova.
Tried now to get as close to the 15aps, now staying at 14.99 with buffs. Only swapped 1jewel and 1gem, and also changed 4nodes in passive tree, but got lucky with my attacks peed jewel, hitted a perfect roll, only downside, it has no life on it...
Anything that I should change on the build, better asking, became 4eyes see better than 2 :)
Ok... New problem happened now... My mana is too fast away... Some ideas to to solve that problem? Have also unique ring in stash, but second is with warlords mark, should I go for a ring with poachers mark instead of the 2cold rings I use atm?
"
Anî wrote:
Ok... New problem happened now... My mana is too fast away... Some ideas to to solve that problem? Have also unique ring in stash, but second is with warlords mark, should I go for a ring with poachers mark instead of the 2cold rings I use atm?

same thing happened with my brother just hour ago, when he decided to go for 15 aps. he doesnt have another source of mana leech, just arcane surge which is obviously not enough. In my case i use warlord mark on the ring, but map or metamorph with hexprof mod is a no go.
Hmmm, so the question now is, does poachers leech more mana than warlords? Or is it better to look for a ring with "channeling skills have - x to mana cost"...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info