[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

Can anyone help me I feel like i'm just getting smashed in 15-16 maps https://pastebin.com/1Ls0GTAi
"
itspigztho wrote:
Can anyone help me I feel like i'm just getting smashed in 15-16 maps https://pastebin.com/1Ls0GTAi

i just took a quick look, first fix your asp try to keep it no more than 7.5 or you can go up, to 15 asp (since your dual wield cospri).
your damage is higher than mine so i think its most likely and unsyncronized between asp and cdr .
"
wdank wrote:
"
itspigztho wrote:

i just took a quick look, first fix your asp try to keep it no more than 7.5 or you can go up, to 15 asp (since your dual wield cospri).
your damage is higher than mine so i think its most likely and unsyncronized between asp and cdr .

Okay thanks I’ll take a look at that. Last I checked my POB it said I was around 7.25 asp maybe I’m not looking at the buffed numbers? Also are my cospri links fine (I read something about the order of the links are important)? And I feel like I’m just getting 1 shot and idk if I should stick with steel skin cwdt or replace it with an IC
Is there a place with attack speed breakpoints we can look at? I wanna know how much is too much and if i should try to get onslaught on my jewels
"
itspigztho wrote:

Okay thanks I’ll take a look at that. Last I checked my POB it said I was around 7.25 asp maybe I’m not looking at the buffed numbers? Also are my cospri links fine (I read something about the order of the links are important)? And I feel like I’m just getting 1 shot and idk if I should stick with steel skin cwdt or replace it with an IC

yours are 9.47 asp in my pob (include elusive from mistwalker which add 20% asp & onslaught on your jewel).
i personally like to use IC and change the gem order in cospri on weap 1 frosbolt - bomb - hypo.

"
SauceyKay wrote:
Is there a place with attack speed breakpoints we can look at? I wanna know how much is too much and if i should try to get onslaught on my jewels

hmm... pob does tell us what number our attack speed is.
and there are 3 general BP :
-max 6 asp need 0 to 13% cdr
-max 7.5 asp need 14% to 51% cdr
-max 10 asp need 52% >
*that number for 1 cospri*
Hei, can you take a fast look over my build, hav no pob atm, but I feel like something is not running smooth... Would be glad if someone can give me some tips... Also tried with more aps and faster attacks on cyclone, but it feels not so good as with 7.5 aps... Character is "Scrupor" :)
Last edited by Anî on Jan 29, 2020, 8:41:31 AM
"
Anî wrote:
Hei, can you take a fast look over my build, hav no pob atm, but I feel like something is not running smooth... Would be glad if someone can give me some tips... Also tried with more aps and faster attacks on cyclone, but it feels not so good as with 7.5 aps... Character is "Scrupor" :)

you have some serious gear in there sir, your character should shred content.

just took a quick look, and your asp is off, if you want to stay at max 7.5, you dont need cinder, change 1 jewel that has asp, and take out coordination in passive even all that is done yours still sitting at 7.52 asp. either you happy with that or you could change one of your cospri asp to 13% only then it would sit perfectly at 7.5 asp. or you could go to 15 asp.... your choice.
Can you ELI5 please because i still can't get it. If i have 19% cooldown belt how much APS should i aim for sword+shield and in case of dual wield cospris? Also if i'm dual wielding should i put each spell in separate sword or all in one?
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
"
Dharmatrooper wrote:
Can you ELI5 please because i still can't get it. If i have 19% cooldown belt how much APS should i aim for sword+shield and in case of dual wield cospris? Also if i'm dual wielding should i put each spell in separate sword or all in one?

theese are the general rules :
-max 6 asp need 0 up to 13% cdr
-max 7.5 asp need 14% up to 51% cdr
-max 10 asp need 52% >

in the case of 1 cospri you should aim for 7.5.
in the case of dual cospris you could still aim for 7.5 or go for 15 both still need at least 14% cdr.
since you have 19% cdr the above rules still apply (14% to 51% cdr)

in dual i like to separate frostbolt and ice nova, example :
main = frostbolt - frostbomb - hypo
off = nova - hypo - ele focus
"
wdank wrote:
theese are the general rules :
-max 6 asp need 0 up to 13% cdr
-max 7.5 asp need 14% up to 51% cdr
-max 10 asp need 52% >

in the case of 1 cospri you should aim for 7.5.
in the case of dual cospris you could still aim for 7.5 or go for 15 both still need at least 14% cdr.
since you have 19% cdr the above rules still apply (14% to 51% cdr)

in dual i like to separate frostbolt and ice nova, example :
main = frostbolt - frostbomb - hypo
off = nova - hypo - ele focus

Thank you! When you say you would separate spells when dual wielding you mean 7.5 aps or 15?
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info