[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

Hello folks. Loving the build as a casual player it is easy to play and understand and allows you to get through the game with fun. I am so greatful I found your guide as it makes me look and feel like a pro instead of a casual :)

Can I ask about raising specters, with the CWDT gem I never get a chance to hold down A and choose the apes.. How are you doing it please?

Thanks again and I think I will be playing this one for a couple of leagues.

Kind regards,
Macros

PS. Any easy soulrend builds?
First of all, thx for that build. It's great, you can do ALL content deathless with no 6 link.

I have done all content so I think I can answer some of the last questions:

Scourge it's still the best option in my opinion. We attack with whirling blades and so, minions deal 70% increased damage when we attack. No need to use ball lightning.

Also, I've killed Sirus AL8 several times deathless and only needed 1 writhing jar. 2 are not neeeded. Every time Sirus finishes one of his phases (just when he throws one of the stroms), our flasks get charges. So 2 writhing jars are not needed.
Can't thank you enough for this build.

I switched from a lightning elementalist with ~20ex in gear and this clever spider build is already way better on gear cheaper than the regrets it took me to respec.

Fun playstyle; fast clearing of all content. Very cool.

I was starting to burn out on this league and was just respecing to give this build a look before I took a break until next league but now I'm feeling like possibly going for 38/40 challenges.

I'm curious about progression options with 20-30 ex to play with. Other than better gems, does anyone have ideas for pushing this build further? (not that it needs it, tbh)

Thanks again for sharing this. Most fun I've had in PoE since launch.
"
bonefist wrote:
Can't thank you enough for this build.

I switched from a lightning elementalist with ~20ex in gear and this clever spider build is already way better on gear cheaper than the regrets it took me to respec.

Fun playstyle; fast clearing of all content. Very cool.

I was starting to burn out on this league and was just respecing to give this build a look before I took a break until next league but now I'm feeling like possibly going for 38/40 challenges.

I'm curious about progression options with 20-30 ex to play with. Other than better gems, does anyone have ideas for pushing this build further? (not that it needs it, tbh)

Thanks again for sharing this. Most fun I've had in PoE since launch.

Only way to min max besides 21/23 gems is 4 stats GG jewels and getting more levels so you can get more sockets, that's really it.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
"
mastermacros wrote:
Hello folks. Loving the build as a casual player it is easy to play and understand and allows you to get through the game with fun. I am so greatful I found your guide as it makes me look and feel like a pro instead of a casual :)

Can I ask about raising specters, with the CWDT gem I never get a chance to hold down A and choose the apes.. How are you doing it please?

Kind regards,
Macros

Your CWDT shouldnt be linked to Raise Specters.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
"
Inkira wrote:
"
mastermacros wrote:

Kind regards,
Macros

Your CWDT shouldnt be linked to Raise Specters.

I worked it out it was the "trigger L15 feast of flesh" on the Devouring Diadem that was eating the corpses before I could spawn apes.
May help some others but most likely you're all more clever than me at this.
Is there an updated levelling guide please? The one in the guide is still for 3.7
I'm having a challenge with one Conqueror - DROX. As far as I can tell my DPS should be enough to take him out fairly quickly, but this does not seem to be the case (I've defeated the other conquerors without too much grief).

Am I missing something with the build (Trashbandicoot) that will give DPS the boost I need to take DROX out before those pesky banners start popping up (once those start I get hosed). If someone could take a look at my setup and let me know if I'm missing anything major that would be appreciated. I'll never get to Sirus (fought him once with another character) or anything else at this rate. Thanks !

Edit: I run with 3 Spectres - 2x Carnage chieftains and 1 Host chieftain
Last edited by BowWizard on Feb 9, 2020, 11:44:37 AM
"
BowWizard wrote:
I'm having a challenge with one Conqueror - DROX. As far as I can tell my DPS should be enough to take him out fairly quickly, but this does not seem to be the case (I've defeated the other conquerors without too much grief).

Am I missing something with the build (Trashbandicoot) that will give DPS the boost I need to take DROX out before those pesky banners start popping up (once those start I get hosed). If someone could take a look at my setup and let me know if I'm missing anything major that would be appreciated. I'll never get to Sirus (fought him once with another character) or anything else at this rate. Thanks !

Drox is the worst conqueror for this build. You need to kill the banners and then you can continue hitting Drox himself. It's not that hard: go to the farest extreme of one of the points of the crossroad that is the map, then convocate the minions so they kill the banners, repeat with other far ponit of the crossroad and so until there are no banners and minions can kill Drox. It takes some minutes, but it's one of the few drawbacks of this build.
"
rhenk75 wrote:
"
BowWizard wrote:

Drox is the worst conqueror for this build. You need to kill the banners and then you can continue hitting Drox himself. It's not that hard: go to the farest extreme of one of the points of the crossroad that is the map, then convocate the minions so they kill the banners, repeat with other far ponit of the crossroad and so until there are no banners and minions can kill Drox. It takes some minutes, but it's one of the few drawbacks of this build.

Thanks for the suggestion. In the heat of battle I tend to forget about convocation. Will give it a try. I don't actually go after the conquerors, or Sirus. The "rewards" for doing so are so underwhelming I almost would rather chase rhoa feathers and fishing rods, but still ... when they do pop up, might as well whack them right ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info