[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

"
Inkira wrote:

Yea specters die fast in uber elder but it doesnt matter, they speed up the first minute of the fight but by no means are they needed.

As I've said in previous posts I have no issues with summoning while having specters so cant relate there. :P Glad you're enjoying the build :)

If I acquire a level 21 Raise Specter gem would it be a gain in my DPS to have x2 Carnage Chieftain (Frenzy Charge) and x2 Host Chieftain (Power Charge)?
"
Chaplin1108 wrote:
"
Inkira wrote:

Yea specters die fast in uber elder but it doesnt matter, they speed up the first minute of the fight but by no means are they needed.

As I've said in previous posts I have no issues with summoning while having specters so cant relate there. :P Glad you're enjoying the build :)

If I acquire a level 21 Raise Specter gem would it be a gain in my DPS to have x2 Carnage Chieftain (Frenzy Charge) and x2 Host Chieftain (Power Charge)?
No, because just one of each will usually give all spiders 3 charges, however a lvl 21 gem would give them higher max HP and 2 of each Specter would give you some wiggle room if one dies during Uber Elder. My specters have ONLY ever died during Uber Elder and it's not a big deal if they do.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
Hi Inkira, I just hit 60 and I am trying your build, if I manage to summon the spiders, this build seems awesome but here starts my problem:

1) Summoning spiders with Desecrate+writhing jar and then hit bane is not really something I know how to do; out of 10 tries I manage to get maybe once or twice some spiders to summon. Very often no spiders appear, then i run into the first pack and suddenly all 20 or less spiders are "there".
Also assumng I have only 4 spiders up, running into next pack and killing them, suddenly 18 spiders are "there". What exactly happens here? I have no clue...

2) Then after running the map, I loose spiders (Let's say from 20 to the initial spawning down to 6, but I cannot manage to summon new 20 spiders up with the flask method. This is somehow very weird

3) Where can I see the remaining duration during mapping of the spiders?

Sorry for the noob questions, this build feels really really good but how the heck is this "summoning spider function" work exactly?
Last edited by Joybringer75 on Oct 6, 2019, 5:17:15 AM
Hello,
i really love your build its so fun to play and has a great clearspeed!
just a quick question, does the "minions have % increased movement speed" affect the raised spiders? i tried to check path of building but the speed modifier did not change at all
"
fomz0r wrote:
Hello,
i really love your build its so fun to play and has a great clearspeed!
just a quick question, does the "minions have % increased movement speed" affect the raised spiders? i tried to check path of building but the speed modifier did not change at all

Yes it does. They don't have any movement speed cap, and with enough speed you can see the difference.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
"
Joybringer75 wrote:
Hi Inkira, I just hit 60 and I am trying your build, if I manage to summon the spiders, this build seems awesome but here starts my problem:

1) Summoning spiders with Desecrate+writhing jar and then hit bane is not really something I know how to do; out of 10 tries I manage to get maybe once or twice some spiders to summon. Very often no spiders appear, then i run into the first pack and suddenly all 20 or less spiders are "there".
Also assumng I have only 4 spiders up, running into next pack and killing them, suddenly 18 spiders are "there". What exactly happens here? I have no clue...

2) Then after running the map, I loose spiders (Let's say from 20 to the initial spawning down to 6, but I cannot manage to summon new 20 spiders up with the flask method. This is somehow very weird

3) Where can I see the remaining duration during mapping of the spiders?

Sorry for the noob questions, this build feels really really good but how the heck is this "summoning spider function" work exactly?

Try removing the all summons including Golems/Spectres/Zombies/Skeles.
Than do the Desecrate+Jar and Bane. =D
I've been playing POE since the open Beta. This is by far the build I've had the most success with.

You. Thank you. You rock.
"
Trainz wrote:
I've been playing POE since the open Beta. This is by far the build I've had the most success with.

You. Thank you. You rock.

Glad it works so well for you! :) Comments like these are why I made the guide in the first place.
My guides:
Hi Inkira! I'm using your build from about 1 week, i'm at my first league( played just 1 month of Legion) And i have killed the Shaper after 3 portal in my first attempt, really thanks! I'm in love with this build, literally!
Thanks for your work!

But i stil have problem with minotaur, any tips & trick for it?
"
Ravenazzo wrote:
Hi Inkira! I'm using your build from about 1 week, i'm at my first league( played just 1 month of Legion) And i have killed the Shaper after 3 portal in my first attempt, really thanks! I'm in love with this build, literally!
Thanks for your work!

But i stil have problem with minotaur, any tips & trick for it?

Uhh, there's no special tricks to his fight. Let the spiders kill him which should only take like 5 seconds while you dodge his attacks. That's all you have to do.
My guides:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info