[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

"
grigo18 wrote:
"
Yea that's why I asked. Fatal Toxins says 30% increased damage with poison, and 10% DoT multi for poison, so I didn't know if that was only YOUR poison, and not the one your spiders apply.

So what would the ascendancies be? idk how I settled on vile bastion, unless maybe I thought it'd be good for ES recovery. Profane Bloom then? I didn't notice the whole enemies cursed killed by your minions can explode...

Unbound Ailments instead of withering touch?

Vile Bastion is very good for zoom maping with Doedre's Skin... you put on Left Button Doedre's Effigy and just dash whole map with Whirling Blades/Shield Charge. If you have Spiritual Command + Large Cluster with 12 points, 2/3% Minion Attack Speed and 25/35% Effect you are super fast.

Yep and Withering Touch you can add to your Golem + Multistrike and you will have almost 100% uptime 15 stacks ;-)

Man I wasn't even using a golem. Mind having a look at what I have? I'm sure there are some improvements I could make.

https://pastebin.com/Qa88Twq9

I like how it is and it does pretty ok but I wouldn't mind a little less stress in the high tier reds :D

If you do have a look, let me know how I'd do it as Occultist. I tried taking the build that I followed and changing the ascendancy but the spiders' DPS didn't update

I'm about to face my second time Sirus :'(

aaaaaand second fail.
Last edited by alexandrubenza on Sep 16, 2021, 4:12:05 PM
it is better to use despair or punishment on this build? the information's are conflicting on the explanation
"
it is better to use despair or punishment on this build? the information's are conflicting on the explanation

I use punishment and it works pretty good
Okay, so maybe I missed something... but Cast when Damage Taken doesn't work for Enduring Cry OR Convocation. Did I miss something? Also, the POE build for this isn't very good... it doesn't show anything but the SRS parts of the build.

Edit: Okay, I think I found the POE now, at least.
Last edited by CasimirKali on Sep 29, 2021, 4:45:39 AM
"
CasimirKali wrote:
Okay, so maybe I missed something... but Cast when Damage Taken doesn't work for Enduring Cry OR Convocation. Did I miss something? Also, the POE build for this isn't very good... it doesn't show anything but the SRS parts of the build.

Edit: Okay, I think I found the POE now, at least.

Did you level up your cast when damage taken gem? Each level requires you to take more damage to trigger the spells.
This is my build so far https://pastebin.com/9BxDr4ar

8.7m DPS

I would like to have a little more health but dont know where to get it.

Max block is a game changer for survivability.

Anything i should improve?
Last edited by gallon360 on Oct 7, 2021, 1:35:44 PM
is this build getting boosted in scourge league? since the damage of time is increased and all.
Might play this broodmother build as a starter :) nice guide, thanks!
Also have my eyes on this build for a league start in scourge. Impatiently waiting for the tree reveal.
I should have been more clear. The skill itself both says it doesn't work with them AND I tried to get it to trigger them to test it. It just plain doesn't work with them. I didn't level up CWDT at all.
Well, the new uniq gloves are great for spider respawn, you dont need anything for worm killing now...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info