New Illusionist Microtransactions and Super Stash Sale

Hey, uhh Yeah Microtransactions!! YAY!
But can you guys please fix the PS4 Console Problem that is Crashing the Game when I play with my Boys and we use the ability Dash?

I really wanna play this game but with the lack of support. It's been reported as of the release of the game on PS4 and we haven't gotten any response as to the ETA of the Fix to this problem.

Please provide an update.
Do a Herald Effect and I'll be able to die happy.
"
Katalaeia wrote:
Would like to see the weapon skin work with bows, too.

Same here with wands or daggers.
I actually quite like the "Boring" armour. Finally something new without a million particle effects, glowy bits, and other ridiculously flamboyant effects.

But why buy something you can't see half the time? I already turn off Aspect of the Cat when I'm not in a fight, because who wants to be invisible (or washed in dark grey) half the time?

It's annoying. Would have preferred the invisibility be a separate effect; as it is, this'll be another set I pass on.
Last edited by FramFramson on Jun 14, 2019, 3:40:40 PM
Are you serious? Milking people when you have an unplayable game? Stop this nonsense. Get all hands on deck to fix the state of the game. No mtx announcements. None of this filler crap of how you made legion gems. All that is pointless when we can’t play the game. Two of my friends have already quit the game for good because this of this situation and the culminations of the last 3 leagues. The standard of quality has finished and it’s only time unless people stop playing your game.
"
aias87 wrote:
Are you serious? Milking people when you have an unplayable game? Stop this nonsense. Get all hands on deck to fix the state of the game. No mtx announcements. None of this filler crap of how you made legion gems. All that is pointless when we can’t play the game. Two of my friends have already quit the game for good because this of this situation and the culminations of the last 3 leagues. The standard of quality has finished and it’s only time unless people stop playing your game.

I can't understand how people think that releasing MTX is gonna delay the bug resolve and taking the time to the team... really.

Its a video game company who run around 200ppl, its maybe 3-4peoples in the Art department making MTX everyday cause they are artists, and have nothing to do with bugs and stuff.

So yeah, they can release 10 MTX everyday its not gonna change or delay the bugs patchs and their attention, and its from what the company is living too, how can people don't understand that, and still rage about MTX and mixing Art with code/bugs...

Its not 1 people making the game, its a lot of teams with each their specificities, so let the MTX/Artist guys do their work and stop blaming them....

You really never work in games or software to understand their work...

Do you rage at Dentists in an hospital when they miss Brain medics ?
Last edited by Bakudan on Jun 14, 2019, 6:43:42 PM
"
Bakudan wrote:
"
aias87 wrote:

I can't understand how people think that releasing MTX is gonna delay the bug resolve and taking the time to the team... really.

Its a video game company who run around 200ppl, its maybe 3-4peoples in the Art department making MTX everyday cause they are artists, and have nothing to do with bugs and stuff.

So yeah, they can release 10 MTX everyday its not gonna change or delay the bugs patchs and their attention, and its from what the company is living too, how can people don't understand that, and still rage about MTX and mixing Art with code/bugs...

Its not 1 people making the game, its a lot of teams with each their specificities, so let the MTX/Artist guys do their work and stop blaming them....

You really never work in games or software to understand their work...

Do you rage at Dentists in an hospital when they miss Brain medics ?

The game is in an incomplete and unplayable state and they’re advertising for MTXs to get more money. You don’t see an issue here?
@aias87

THey have schedules for each team, the mtx and forum team do their job, they are not gonna stop to work because their is bugs, they have their own task, they do it point.

The dev teams is working for sure for those bugs, if people want to help them to fixe more stuff, post with screen and details in the bug report session and be patient, that's all.

Those MTX are the regular content for the art team dedicated on them, why it should be affect but other teams problems ? Can't you understand how a company with separated teams run ?
If the head got busg, the head correct them, while the heart continu to beat...

This new generation of impatient people should really learn patient, you can read, you can play something else, watch a movie,cook some cake, enjoy the fresh air outside, even the game is completely playable from a lot of points. Just learn that your not gonna have everything you want on speed, delivered 10 minutes after you need it...

So no i see no issue here, their is no point delaying the daily Artist work while Dev are working on fixing other stuff, you can cry all you tears about "milking people", "its outrageous" "blabla", patient is the word, and if people really wanna help they would have stop crying and putting even more pressure on the stressfull debugging job...

Raging at people doesn't help in any world at any point, if you have anger issues, don't put this on other people....

I mean they are humans, not robots.
Last edited by Bakudan on Jun 14, 2019, 6:58:35 PM
"
Bakudan wrote:
@aias87

THey have schedules for each team, the mtx and forum team do their job, they are not gonna stop to work because their is bugs, they have their own task, they do it point.

The dev teams is working for sure for those bugs, if people want to help them to fixe more stuff, post with screen and details in the bug report session and be patient, that's all.

Those MTX are the regular content for the art team dedicated on them, why it should be affect but other teams problems ? Can't you understand how a company with separated teams run ?
If the head got busg, the head correct them, while the heart continu to beat...

This new generation of impatient people should really learn patient, you can read, you can play something else, watch a movie,cook some cake, enjoy the fresh air outside, even the game is completely playable from a lot of points. Just learn that your not gonna have everything you want on speed, delivered 10 minutes after you need it...

So no i see no issue here, their is no point delaying the daily Artist work while Dev are working on fixing other stuff, you can cry all you tears about "milking people", "its outrageous" "blabla", patient is the word, and if people really wanna help they would have stop crying and putting even more pressure on the stressfull debugging job...

Raging at people doesn't help in any world at any point, if you have anger issues, don't put this on other people....

I mean they are humans, not robots.

I am patient. I have plenty of other things to do such as box up apartment and moving, reading a book, music, walking, sitting, work. So how dare you say I’m not patient just because I have a realistic expectation of a product. I’d rather wait for them to release a league that has been tested and works out of the box than be rushed and need weeks of patches to work. I’m well aware of departments and teams having scheduled release time but for appearance sake, hold back of making those sells public until the issues are resolved.

You don’t go to a restaurant and order dinner only to be served half an entree then have them throw the wine menu at you before having your entree fixed.
@aias87

Well their is no real comparison with a "restaurant service", since to start, you don't paid, or at least, you chose to on a free service, you can't expect them to fullfill all your expectations in a timeframe that suits your needs.

Their deliver a "free" product you can choose to support or not, and nothing guts you to stay if you feel that's not what you are expecting i guess.

You didn't paid 15bucks for a burger, or at least i think if you paid 15bucks i'm pretty sure you have your MTX delivered^^.

I work in a mobile game company, there is bugs, all the times, a few depending on devs / engines,a lot from suddend updates from third party tools, stores policies that change without advert, advertisement company not paying, servers companies not delivering the quality/size you need and you can't do anything because their is no 100% perfect solutions.
And thousands of blocks of code you have sometime to review for days to fixe the little annoying glitch you know about 3month ago, that' how it work.

Sometime your game works fine on you dev desktop, but not on some specific pc config with that insane amount of drivers and stuff connected, or if ps4 needs to readjust your game, on mobiles specificities, there is so much parameters you cannot prevent them, and sometimes, you just got glitch, little schredded lines that worked before the release and got badly compiled because... bugs happened on software sides you can't even prevent or expect, you can test 100times at home and it still bug at release, that's just the daily work of devs.

Maybe they saw to big, but it's done, its getting fixed, its not new, its gonna happened again.

So yeah, the game is a bit broken, some builds might be affected, but i can still play it, thousand of other peoples too even if they have glitches sometimes. A skill is acting weird, you can try some others, you adapt. just wait for them to be fixes, that's all man,

IF they don't release on time even with bugs, that's gonna be even worst for them, with wall of people crying all their rage...

Whatever they do, their will be angry people, if you prefer perfect quality content with almost 0 release glitch, there is other companies which does that, if you are patient enough to wait 2years for 3new weapons and 1 new map to explore, that exist.
You'r free to play whatever you want if this game doesn't fit your expectations.

But pressuring the team that work already on this just for your own sake, i'm sorry, that's not what a comprehensive person does...

Would you ask a farmer to stop selling his vegetables because his meat was contaminated, so you think it will help the farmer to stop getting money from his vegetables, close his market, while he is already losing money because he have contaminated meat he have to treat, kids to feed and a wife that cultivate vegetables ? Just for the "good marketing face" for his clients ?

In what world are we living...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info