[3.7]Cyczerker l TERMINUS EST l 3-10m l UBER ELDER 3min l 200+SPD l CHOOSE UR LIKE l LAST UPDATE!

"
b3nque wrote:
Anyone who could chime in about how did you path while leveling? Kinda rerolling from Frost blades to this and I'm just lvl 70 and not sure which points to take. Any help is appreciated.

https://poeplanner.com/ABEAANsAESEAAGrG2FhjPfyMz_ZIXz_BBHloqW7AGngNtfI1kti9bzt34wHchNlHfr02ZU2-p1ivNuiGYC20xxlRY5cI3IyTD4jt-hjueuHvYVIhVdw9B3XApiz7iiInIMVTSHjcMgU8OlK8nxiR_EsUTQ48FHHZfIIH8kEbqsEH135jF_jr6hh2rM9-rY33MpJ93COYb-XP_TCIjxrkaqUZtC2DFSD2o-967g6jiiP2TZKNfTB81FJ0oAaiF9wGIFFH51Qk_f_e034UIO8OUEfkUSGQ6hD4uZhX-F9f0AAAAAAA
"
rls1994 wrote:
What about impale? Isn't worth to pick?

Impale gem + dread banner + 7 points for impale nodes gives a little bit more than double damage. POB doesn't calculte impale at the moment, so it's kind of unpopular.

"
MaratZerg wrote:
"
b3nque wrote:
Anyone who could chime in about how did you path while leveling? Kinda rerolling from Frost blades to this and I'm just lvl 70 and not sure which points to take. Any help is appreciated.

https://poeplanner.com/ABEAANsAESEAAGrG2FhjPfyMz_ZIXz_BBHloqW7AGngNtfI1kti9bzt34wHchNlHfr02ZU2-p1ivNuiGYC20xxlRY5cI3IyTD4jt-hjueuHvYVIhVdw9B3XApiz7iiInIMVTSHjcMgU8OlK8nxiR_EsUTQ48FHHZfIIH8kEbqsEH135jF_jr6hh2rM9-rY33MpJ93COYb-XP_TCIjxrkaqUZtC2DFSD2o-967g6jiiP2TZKNfTB81FJ0oAaiF9wGIFFH51Qk_f_e034UIO8OUEfkUSGQ6hD4uZhX-F9f0AAAAAAA

Thanks for that. How would you continue after this? fill rest of sword wheel on right side? take more life? how would you prioritize jewel slots? Also is Acrobatics worth taking?

"
Llyrain wrote:
"
rls1994 wrote:
What about impale? Isn't worth to pick?

Impale gem + dread banner + 7 points for impale nodes gives a little bit more than double damage. POB doesn't calculte impale at the moment, so it's kind of unpopular.

How would you go about this? Removing Fortify nodes and replacing with impale?
"
b3nque wrote:

Thanks for that. How would you continue after this? fill rest of sword wheel on right side? take more life? how would you prioritize jewel slots? Also is Acrobatics worth taking?

Lvl 90 tree
My gear
Spoiler

Im have 5k hp, 100% accurasy, like 45% dodge attack hits, 72% crit chance on HD. In jewel slots im take some res+ multi crit.

Video Uber Elder kill
Last edited by MaratZerg on Jun 26, 2019, 1:31:30 AM
Just killed Shaper like it was nothing. Going for Uber Elder next.

Shaper kill video:

Gear used:
Spoiler

A lot of improvements can be done to my gear, and even so, it was by far my easiest Shaper kill.

Now I'm aiming to get "# to Melee Weapon and Unarmed attack range" on every slot possible to increase clear speed (even tho the clear speed is already good).
Last edited by Freakey_ on Jun 27, 2019, 5:36:54 AM
Can someone explain to me how we are meant to use vaal haste?

There's no mana reserve left if we have blood and sand, flesh and stone, pride, precision and war banner on.

What am I missing? Thanks in advance!
"
basilownzyou wrote:

There's no mana reserve left if we have blood and sand, flesh and stone, pride, precision and war banner on.

Vaal Haste doesn't reserve mana. You're confusing Haste with Vaal Haste. We don't use Haste, just Vaal Haste to fight bosses, clear big packs (like Legion monoliths), etc.
Uber elder easiest of my life to this day, ty
Account: Hennri
Character: Ashe_saitama_cyloned lv 93
Pastebin open.

Last edited by Hennri on Jun 27, 2019, 4:39:10 PM
Edit: NVM, didn't have my pob setup correctly.
Last edited by Flyllow on Jun 27, 2019, 6:28:55 PM
"
Freakey_ wrote:
"
basilownzyou wrote:

Vaal Haste doesn't reserve mana. You're confusing Haste with Vaal Haste. We don't use Haste, just Vaal Haste to fight bosses, clear big packs (like Legion monoliths), etc.

Ohhhh wow, thanks haha!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info