[3.7]Cyczerker l TERMINUS EST l 3-10m l UBER ELDER 3min l 200+SPD l CHOOSE UR LIKE l LAST UPDATE!

"
Is the damage between the Terminus Est and the Starforge worth losing for the Frenzy on Crit? Or if you already build Frenzy charges would the Starforge be better?

no better at all with starforge lol. now 10ex+ u can try in pob and don't forgot to remove frenzy & onslaught.

i think if u wanna throw 10x+ or u have a lot budget let go temple to find +10 lv fortify support gem with terminus est. if u can get it ur dps ill be add minimum 1m+

i think u can try minimum 2 chance with that budget for starforge -.-

(switch fortyfy >> maim or concentrated)
How do you use all auras together? I do not have mana for precision lvl 1
And i have -8 total mana cost if it matters
Last edited by FarmMachinee on Jun 16, 2019, 3:51:32 AM
Recommend the build all the way, Uber Elder was easy. Did on Power setup, probably ll change to Balance Later.
The build dont die to much, the low hp doesnt matter cuz no one hit u, they die first. Just died for silly stuff, like Volatile's or Legion Hitkills, but was fine most of the time.
Thumbs up for the Build
"
FarmMachinee wrote:
How do you use all auras together? I do not have mana for precision lvl 1
And i have -8 total mana cost if it matters

if u have no mana left for precision pls link blood magic with precision!
r u.k? please xD ty for build
Lower maps going full dps is fine you 1hit everything.
Once i got to T14 corrupt maps i was constantly getting 1 hit so have made the change to and its defiantly worth it going balance.
now have 5.8k health and still ingame fully buffed hit 1.4mil not sure what my POB would be tho.

All i need to do now is 20/20 gem and try for 21/23 also look for a better helm with more life.

build looks good! Quick question tho....how do you maintain mana?
"
gallaghd wrote:
build looks good! Quick question tho....how do you maintain mana?

-8 mana

cyclone cost 1 mana
new UPDATE !!!!!!! REAL WORTH BODY
Couple of days ago, I saw this thread and decided to give this build a go and I do not regret it one bit. I've been coasting through the content (Just having tabula in chest was enough to get me through yellow maps) and I'm smashing reds now that I have better gear. I'm using the power build and while the one shots can be scary, a lot of deaths can be avoided with smart use of flasks and playstyle changes (The aoe gets so big that you can use Sand Stance Cyclone like a ranged attack)

So thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info