[3.7]Cyczerker l TERMINUS EST l 3-10m l UBER ELDER 3min l 200+SPD l CHOOSE UR LIKE l LAST UPDATE!

Giving this build a go, put it into POB and damage looks amazing.

Some questions/ thoughts on the build:

1. A high roll starforge gives me more DPS w/o frenzy turned on then terminus. Am I missing something? Terminus is MUCH cheaper tho. (starforge is like 15ex) If you had a fair amount on ex to throw at a rare sword, its very much BIS, but likely out of reach for, tho it might be best to save the 15ex and try and craft one with it.

2. Why take the life and eva in the ranger tree over the life nodes in the life square? Is the 40% eva worth it?

3. If we can get ass mark on hit on a ring, are the gloves still worth it?

4.If we can hit 100 the best points seem to be taking destroyer and finishing up the life square. Do you agree?

5.Any fun ideas on how to integrate the timeless jewels?

Thanks again for the build guide!!! With not even BIS gear on POB I was able to get 10 mill damage with 6K life. That's more then i've seen on a cyczerker. Looking forward to getting this endgame.
"
classyjoes wrote:
Giving this build a go, put it into POB and damage looks amazing.

Some questions/ thoughts on the build:

1. A high roll starforge gives me more DPS w/o frenzy turned on then terminus. Am I missing something? Terminus is MUCH cheaper tho. (starforge is like 15ex) If you had a fair amount on ex to throw at a rare sword, its very much BIS, but likely out of reach for, tho it might be best to save the 15ex and try and craft one with it.

2. Why take the life and eva in the ranger tree over the life nodes in the life square? Is the 40% eva worth it?

3. If we can get ass mark on hit on a ring, are the gloves still worth it?

4.If we can hit 100 the best points seem to be taking destroyer and finishing up the life square. Do you agree?

5.Any fun ideas on how to integrate the timeless jewels?

Thanks again for the build guide!!! With not even BIS gear on POB I was able to get 10 mill damage with 6K life. That's more then i've seen on a cyczerker. Looking forward to getting this endgame.

1.YEAH maybe u or me missing something ! starforge : https://pastebin.com/yvdQakeN // terminus : https://pastebin.com/MhAiNNWS

2.my bad that 40% eva not worth! my bad :D now we miss 5% maximum life node at lv 94 alr :D

3.i think oskarn always worth :D 1.with price 2.with currupted for dps then rare gear? im try spike glove alr. its work only life more than oskarn around 100 - 200 point but its can craft melee range

about ring i think we set other option 's the best more than assassin mark on hit

4.yeah i agree

5.im never try it! :D can u try? for all who like to play cyclone zerker :D

At least !this's my last day to play on this league!! i have something to do right now T.T maybe meet poor boy like me again in next league with his poor guide :D

--------------------------------------

and this's a final guide END GAME GEAR : https://pastebin.com/dJt8TE4r hope u ill poor with it :D

GL : HF : SEE U
This build is an absolute steamroller!

I started the league with a Slayer Cyclone, and I don't regret rerolling this. I am smashing through content with it, and it is very satisfying to play.

Compared to this build my Slayer was like a small whirlwind, while this build is like a fucking hurricane.

Thank you for this build computerEASY!
Last edited by Freakey_ on Jun 20, 2019, 2:17:19 AM
Hey, really cool build. Is it HC viable?
Hello!
Thank you for build mate! I'm enjoying )
for farming maps i run +3 range and inc aoe helps out alot.

Is build hc viable?
What about impale? Isn't worth to pick?
Love the build, ring is required. This build seems to not be able to kill Atziri though due to reflect. Unless there is a way I don't know about lol.
Last edited by Flyllow on Jun 25, 2019, 7:18:42 PM
Anyone who could chime in about how did you path while leveling? Kinda rerolling from Frost blades to this and I'm just lvl 70 and not sure which points to take. Any help is appreciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info