The Illusionist Cyclone and the Illusionist Aura Effect

Help im missing 4 points for that aura.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Where's the yellow in that cyclone effect? It doesn't look anything like it does in the preview thumbnail to buy it...
Cyclone is beautiful; aura would be lovely without the hexagon. Aura effects generally seem 'overcooked' for me.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Can we get an Illusionist Herald effect?
What I dont get why doesnt the MTX scale with AoE just the last outer circle get's scaled to the max aoe but the rest (being 90% of the whole MTX we pay alot of money for) doesnt get scaled at all.

WHY is that GGG is there a technical reason or are you just too lazy to make higher res version's of MTX so that they look good at hugh sizes aswell.

No HATE just a Question People!
The cyclone one is lame
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
"
What I dont get why doesnt the MTX scale with AoE just the last outer circle get's scaled to the max aoe but the rest (being 90% of the whole MTX we pay alot of money for) doesnt get scaled at all.

WHY is that GGG is there a technical reason or are you just too lazy to make higher res version's of MTX so that they look good at hugh sizes aswell.

No HATE just a Question People!

I guess it help visibility, like the old cyclone was big as the center on th enew cyclone now, they add another outside circle to show the boundaries, and it avoid everything in the center to be hide/ visuality hard to read, if you had the whole AoE full of the cyclone effect it will hide stuff on the ground, effects, mobs, traps and so.

I think its a nice choice, 1 part centered remain the same and the second part help to visualy see the AoE boundaries.
Love the aura, tho to much effects on it.

An idea is to make a minimalistic edition of each aura.
Content? Optimization? Bug fixes?
Naaaaaaah... We need moar moneh!
"
Prof549 wrote:
Content? Optimization? Bug fixes?
Naaaaaaah... We need moar moneh!

This is for you, [Removed by Support] Prof549. You read the few angry comments before yours and with out knowing at all what you are talking about you posted this.

My response to your comment:
Makes sense... doing all of those things cost money.
Actual free game by the way.. remember when you paid nothing to download it and play the full game and get free content updates every three months? Name a company that responds to bug fixes faster, has a game that does millions of calculations and damage checks each second and runs better, perhaps you should not play on a toaster anymore.
Content, are you serious? Major not minor content updates every three months.

I am sick of these children who came over with bad attitudes from the diablo immortal news and other trash greedy game publishers and act like GGG wrongs them.

GGG is 100% transparent with their community about their monetization process: Play the game completely free, if you love the game and want to support it or look cool you can spend real money on it. If you don't love it, there was no cost to your wallet.

Why don't you call up activision and see if you can get a free sub to wow, or go back to diablo 3 and get a content update every three years, or go buy any big box " live service game" which have thousands of bugs that never get fixed.

Thanks GGG for 3.7 it's awesome and I am looking forward to another 6 years with you. Don't listen to some [Removed by Support] like this. He won't be here in 6 years but I will.

Last edited by Clint on Jun 12, 2019, 2:33:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info