The Illusionist Cyclone and the Illusionist Aura Effect

GGG hurry and release full set <3
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I do definitely like that aura... Though personally, I could do without the hexagon on the ground. Perhaps some option to toggle that part on/off? Even still, easily one of the best looking auras I've seen!

"
BFGjstVnQr wrote:
Cyclone at 42%

Enjoy the EMTx for the next 10 weeks, after that cyclone is getting the Explosive Arrow treatment, never to be seen again.

Cyclone almost invariably tops the league in usage in the first week: it's easy to use, and requires next to no investment; hence it's all many players are capable of building into the endgame.

The only exceptions to its dominance is when we had a super broken 1S OP skill like Winter Orb. (though early Betrayal still had Cyclone topping before WO took over) This time around, it saw an extra bump just because one of the main "top melee skills" alongside it, Molten Strike, got rekt.

I've been measuring actual performance/capability statistics, and it's not out of line with other skills. (its DPS/clear is still inferior to a lot of other meta-tier builds, much less OP) I currently see little reason to nerf it... And GGG doesn't go on early-league usage. (remember, we've JUST gotten through Legion's first weekend!)
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
well, you just showed how ridiculous the aoe size of cyclone is
Purchased it, and wish i didnt. It looks nice and all, but its so damned small. You get this little cyclone in the middle and the small blue ring is the only thing that gets bigger.
but where is celectial cyclone? )
"
Purchased it, and wish i didnt. It looks nice and all, but its so damned small. You get this little cyclone in the middle and the small blue ring is the only thing that gets bigger.

Same concern, this new mtx looks even worse than all the four we have now
"
CrazyEmkido wrote:
but where is celectial cyclone? )

That is also what I expected
nice looking but really expensive for something that is going to be nerfed next league and who know how long before we see it again
"
dachoppa wrote:
well, you just showed how ridiculous the aoe size of cyclone is

Ridiculous ? You didn't see Eartquake, Sweep, Reave, Tectonik Slam, BladStorm AoE with the same range or bigger i guess ^^'.

Hum in fight the new MTX is a bit close to the old blue MTX, and the Aura a bit to "much".

I don't think they gonna nerf it, the Range is "decent" for a melee like a few ones now, but the damage and Mana sustain is far from a lot of skills, Sweep is almost 2 times better for big dmg purpose, and a lot Spells compete with it easily and better.
Last edited by Bakudan on Jun 12, 2019, 8:45:50 AM
Would love it but this time i have to help my self.
Last edited by BlackPulsar on Jun 12, 2019, 5:47:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info