[3.9+] DZ's Pillar of the Caged God (Awakener Viable)

You create guide in the wrong section - you should create in "Duelist" section
"
Veneratio wrote:
Will the dps on a juggy be enough for Sirus 8 with this build?

Yes, with a juggernaut, you are able to use Abyssus as your bulk of damage. Certainly viable on Sirus 8 as well. As long as you have the Impale and Auras set up.

"
thyraa wrote:
Came upon your guide.

i will try it out brother.

Has a Gladiator, cuz i play HC...

Which Pantheon and AScendacy should we get?

Thanks, cant wait to start it.

Well details guide.

For Gladiator HC, Go for "Versatile Combatant" , "Blood in the Eyes", "Arena Challanger". For your Pantheon, I suggest "Soul of Shakari" and "Soul of Solaris". Shakari gives you poison immune and Solaris gives you more chance to avoid damage.

"
techies137 wrote:
You create guide in the wrong section - you should create in "Duelist" section

Build was originally made on Berserker. I will add a tree and details with regards to Berserker/Scion/Ranger/Shadow.
Build:
- DzSz's Pillar : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2524656
Trying this out. Worried its gonna be a glass cannon in A8 high tier maps, but will see. Just a few leveling items for anyone else who tries this:

Lvl 24 - Le Heup ring (25+ all stats, 25%+ to damage and 25+ all resists). Crazy good for the lvl.

Lvl 33 - Buy the prophesy and upgrade Deidbell to Deidbellows - same lvl and stats but 20% increase ATK, Cast and Move Speed. Plenty of slots to slip in a warcry gem.

Lvl 35 - Meginord's Vise gloves - (100 STR, 10% global phys dmg, life regen)

Lvl 49 - Think about Alberon boots (18% increased STR, global phys dmg and life regen).
One last leveling help. Build is allocating no gems to either weapon or chest. Assume using a tabula to start so set up a cast when damage taken gem in the weapon. Pick your options based on number of sockets:
*Dual curse if you equip Windscream boots (or other item that allows 2nd curse)
*Immortal Call or molten shell for damage mitigation
*Withering Touch
*Any other gem that rocks your boat
"
Raginjax wrote:
One last leveling help. Build is allocating no gems to either weapon or chest. Assume using a tabula to start so set up a cast when damage taken gem in the weapon. Pick your options based on number of sockets:
*Dual curse if you equip Windscream boots (or other item that allows 2nd curse)
*Immortal Call or molten shell for damage mitigation
*Withering Touch
*Any other gem that rocks your boat

Thats right! The gems are actually in order of importance, minimum 4L. As for gear used during leveling, I prefer not to lock uniques in due to some players may have different gear requirements, such as resist/stats. Generally, the end game gear is what you are supposed to gravitate towards to. Goodluck and Have fun with the build! :)
Build:
are you using this build in 3.11? Any major gem changes ?
"
borlur wrote:
are you using this build in 3.11? Any major gem changes ?

No gem changes, everything works as per normal. The only minor difference is the location of the Impale nodes. It has shifted to near the Scion life-wheel.
Build:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info