[3.7] Hybrid's Berserker *Insert Melee Skill Here* Insane ClearSpeed & DPS (Reave\Lacerate)

"
Molochmane wrote:
It's good to see people start playing lacerate again. I'm playing my own version of the build, mainly voidforge version. It gets really nutty when you start to have blitz and rage at max output.

I mainly play standard atm with sorta the best gear available pushing ranges at shaper* 15 mill+ dps on lacerate and 7 mill dps on warchief totems x 3 (with multitotem gems) with legacy abyssus. However, i use devoto's devotion most of the time for the extra movement and attack speed. It doesn't hurt to try sinctiva axe as a weapon swap to get rampage going !

PoB if anyone is interested (not much different from OP's tree)

https://pastebin.com/ukqETfwC

My gear

Spoiler

i think you should make serious changes to the build.
6.7k life is unacceptable XD

even 5-6mil dps is more than enough for everything, why you have 16mil dps?
you can actually make a 8-9k life build easily if you cut off on the dps.
"
HybridBoy wrote:
"
Molochmane wrote:
It's good to see people start playing lacerate again. I'm playing my own version of the build, mainly voidforge version. It gets really nutty when you start to have blitz and rage at max output.

I mainly play standard atm with sorta the best gear available pushing ranges at shaper* 15 mill+ dps on lacerate and 7 mill dps on warchief totems x 3 (with multitotem gems) with legacy abyssus. However, i use devoto's devotion most of the time for the extra movement and attack speed. It doesn't hurt to try sinctiva axe as a weapon swap to get rampage going !

PoB if anyone is interested (not much different from OP's tree)

https://pastebin.com/ukqETfwC

My gear

Spoiler

i think you should make serious changes to the build.
6.7k life is unacceptable XD

even 5-6mil dps is more than enough for everything, why you have 16mil dps?
you can actually make a 8-9k life build easily if you cut off on the dps.

6.5 k hp is perfectly fine for me to be honest (with the fortify 7L on voidforge). I can switch some of my gear with a legacy vengeance collar, blood rage enchant 100+ life starkonja's, mirror tier elder stygian with approximately 7.7 k ~ hp. I can't give any good reasons to give out usable sockets for more abyssal jewels...so many options now with auras and skills.

besides, more dps is better don't ya know =P

Last edited by Molochmane on Jun 13, 2019, 7:41:22 PM
Hi there, I'm loving using the build, I'm level 63 and I'm finding myself in trouble with the healing, so, is vaal pact any good in the build?

Thanks for the great build, loved the Reave skill! (By the way, I got the vaal version, and it's pretty good AOE increase)
Follow this one after the MS in betrayel.

Keep in mind that the tombfist got nerfed in 3.6 and now dont have attack speed anymore.

Started late this season so I just hit the maps on my second day. We will see how far we can push this ;-)
delete
Last edited by Alykk on Jun 16, 2019, 8:44:59 AM
Hi! I'm really enjoying the build thank you.I was just curious why max out cast on damage taken? Don't you want it to be a lower level so it will proc? Thanks.Still a bit new to this.
"
ofor1a wrote:
Hi! I'm really enjoying the build thank you.I was just curious why max out cast on damage taken? Don't you want it to be a lower level so it will proc? Thanks.Still a bit new to this.

From what I understand, he uses it to keep his golem up. The golem being higher level helps against the life degen from both blood rage and high rage stacks, and to have it cast when he takes damage the gem needs to be high enough level to support it. It's not really too necessary if you're fine with just casting it every once in a while.
"
ofor1a wrote:

"
smileztc wrote:
"
ofor1a wrote:

From what I understand, he uses it to keep his golem up. The golem being higher level helps against the life degen from both blood rage and high rage stacks, and to have it cast when he takes damage the gem needs to be high enough level to support it. It's not really too necessary if you're fine with just casting it every once in a while.

^ this.

i feel that at lvl20 it still procs frequently enough.
if you like it at lvl1 or whatever, go for it i guess.
quick question
can i use this for cleave?
"
Archegaming wrote:
quick question
can i use this for cleave?

read the guide's title..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info