[3.7] Hybrid's Berserker *Insert Melee Skill Here* Insane ClearSpeed & DPS (Reave\Lacerate)

Sup Dude!

Build is super fun! Love playing Lacerate again after so long.

Now going through the comments I see the general consensus that its not a very tanky build. I get that. But I must be doing something seriously wrong! The Bosses are melting but normal mobs are absolutely wrecking me not even to mention Legion encounters.

I have around 4.5k health, which is low I know, but for the life of me I've got no clue what I'm doing wrong...

Have a look at my gear.

No jewels yet... Might be something to invest in.

Skill Tree:

Like I said, build's super fun! And would like to tackle End-Game but not like this!

Thanks

Oh and PS. I went Impale... Not sure if that's a right thing to do :/
Last edited by DevyLevy on Aug 15, 2019, 2:22:57 PM
I mean, you answered your own question there. You have 4.5k life, that's what you're doing wrong. There's about 100% increased life in total that you haven't picked up on your tree. If you really wanna do endgame stuff like UE or 4-5 way domain battles, then you're gonna need a lot more than just 4.5k life.
"
I mean, you answered your own question there. You have 4.5k life, that's what you're doing wrong. There's about 100% increased life in total that you haven't picked up on your tree. If you really wanna do endgame stuff like UE or 4-5 way domain battles, then you're gonna need a lot more than just 4.5k life.

I hear ya. So drop allot of deeps nodes and invest more in life. Ascendancy carrying most of the deeps and Crit obviously.

What about Impale? Worth or nah?

Anything else you see which is questionable?

Still working on Crit/Main Chest.
Last edited by DevyLevy on Aug 15, 2019, 2:22:14 PM
So i just did the Shaper and Elder on yellow T14 map deathless and pretty effortlessly.

Upgraded some parts again too, and changed some shit on tree to get more tanky - dropped Berserking attack speed for soul of steel. speed is still insane enough.

Still potential to upgrade via more levels = more life - can easily get to 8k with 3 more levels

also, working on a watcher's eye with hatred crit chance and precision gives flask on crit, as other useful mods seem too expensive.

think my gem setup, esp. CWDT setup, is superior for lategame compared to OPs.
Enhance does suprisingly much for Berserk/Blood Rage setup.
Ice Golem grants extra crit/accuracy, and lvl 20 assassin's Mark is really good, and saves money from ring and allows us better stats on them

Passive Tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHcAecFLQYgBqIJuw2NDjwR1RQgFHEX3BiRG6ob-iP2JP0l3ygqLlMwfDH7NZI26DfUOlI9_EMxR35J1Up9TP9Nkk3jTipQR1FHV5dYY1ivW69fP1_QYEFjF2NwZU1oZW87c750oHTtdqx343gNeWh673_jggeE2YZgh3aI7YtPjM-NfY2_j2CSfZMPlwiXeZhXmG-jiqQZpHimV6dtqW618ryfvTa-p78IwBrBBMEHwdXG2M9-02_UI9RS137Yvdl82sHcI9744Njh7-RR5c_nVOoY7T_uDu567w7wxPNv8932SPcy-F_4ufjr-hj8xf4K_o__3g==?accountName=EUDiaBoLuS&characterName=KalWarkoV

Last edited by EUDiaBoLuS on Aug 19, 2019, 7:10:05 PM
"
DevyLevy wrote:
"

I hear ya. So drop allot of deeps nodes and invest more in life. Ascendancy carrying most of the deeps and Crit obviously.

What about Impale? Worth or nah?

Anything else you see which is questionable?

Still working on Crit/Main Chest.

I should probably refer you to one of the previous posts I've made in this thread that was meant for another player having the same issues with the build as you are. Try out some of the things that you can easily fit into your build and see if it gets any better. As for impale, it might be viable a viable option for single target. I personally haven't played with it too much to be able to definitely say whether it is better or worse than other options. I tried it out together with dread banner in a couple 5way battles, but I did not notice that much of a difference which is probably due to my character already having some insane dps.
Been messing with this quite a bit. Thoughts? Anything that stands out that I could improve? Have some survivability issues with 14+ map bosses sometimes. But other than that I usually just plow through everything.

Passive tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHcBS0GIAaiCbsNjQ48EdUUIBRxF9wYkRuqI_Yk_SgqLlMwfDGwMfsyCTWSNug31DpSPT49_EMxR35J1Up9TP9Nkk3jTipQR1FHV5dYY1ivW69fP1_QYEFjF2NwZU1oZWxGbztybHO-dKB07Xasd-N4DXlof-OCB4TZhmCHdojti0-Mz419jb-PYJJ9kw-XCJd5mFeYb6OKpHinbalutfK8n702vqe_CMAawQTBB8HVxtjL9c9-02_UI9RS137Yvdl82sHcI9yM3L3e-ODY4e_kUeXP5w_nVOoY7T_uDu567w7zb_Pd9kj3Mvhf-Ln46_oY_MX-j__e?accountName=SlinkyBMX&characterName=ReallyEmptyHead
Last edited by SlinkyBMX on Sep 1, 2019, 12:38:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info