[3.7] Hybrid's Berserker *Insert Melee Skill Here* Insane ClearSpeed & DPS (Reave\Lacerate)

"
Hey man,

I’m a big fan, new to poe with the PS4 release, really love your guides and the stuff you pump out. Your molten juggernaut gave me endless fun.

Definitely going to give this guy a try with the new league, my only question is how do you recommend I tackle the passive tree? Just curious about the path to take since I’ve been spoiled with that on your other builds.

Thanks for your time.

i would leave the scion life wheel for last.
as for everything else- it doesnt really matter.
Isn't the Aspect of carnage better than Blitz?
How are you sustaining mana with reave? POB says it cost 15 and with all your flasks off it is doing over 20 APS. POB shows leeching 143 mana per second max. It isn't adding up yet I see it working in the video. Is there some mana on hit somewhere that I'm missing?
"
Biboran444 wrote:

1. no
2. you are missing the point of the build

"
inner_child wrote:
How are you sustaining mana with reave? POB says it cost 15 and with all your flasks off it is doing over 20 APS. POB shows leeching 143 mana per second max. It isn't adding up yet I see it working in the video. Is there some mana on hit somewhere that I'm missing?

multistrike mechanics.
you pay once for 3 attacks..
Loved your MS build in betrayal, now working my way towards swapping my berserker over to this.

Thanks for the builds mate!
Added two videos for cyclone and lacerate :)
"
HybridBoy wrote:
"
Biboran444 wrote:

1. no

"
inner_child wrote:

multistrike mechanics.

Thanks - so for reave then the armour with -15 mana cost is required (or minus mana cost somewhere).
"
inner_child wrote:
"
HybridBoy wrote:
"
Biboran444 wrote:

1. no

"
inner_child wrote:

multistrike mechanics.

Thanks - so for reave then the armour with -15 mana cost is required (or minus mana cost somewhere).

no, its not required.

you are overthinking it, just play.
had no mana issues even before i used this chest.
Last edited by HybridBoy on Jun 12, 2019, 12:35:59 PM
Could a high end 2 hander work? I was going to get a starforge, and wondered how that would stand up against 2 1 handers
You dont show Rage connected in your 6L setup under the gem section, does that mean youre not using it?

EDIT:Nvm I see that one of the berserker ascendancy points supplies rage.
Last edited by Chuntsy on Jun 12, 2019, 1:38:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info