3.7.0e Patch Notes (Restartless)

3.7.0e Patch Notes
  • Fixed a common client crash with Legion encounters.
  • Fixed an instance crash when opening Shaper Guardian maps while occupied by Elder Guardians.
  • Fixed a bug with Scourge Arrow preventing re-use while pods were active.
  • Fixed a bug which resulted in the Ancient Sculptor in the Bazaar Map dealing too much damage.
  • Temporarily disabled the explosion from Asenath's Gentle Touch as it was damaging players. We will fix this in a later patch.
  • Fixed another instance crash.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Jun 10, 2019, 11:26:33 PM
Just updated and it crash my video drivers almost every time now with "Present" exception when I start client. https://i.imgur.com/Urpfozg.png
Last edited by MisaMisa on Jun 9, 2019, 3:48:25 AM
Fix for "too many actions" when?
Weird, didnt crash that much firstday of league, now i crash in every map
Tnx for making me reinstall the game 2ce over again via steam :)
for me was not crashing before this "fix" but now every time i crash. Don't know what's happening....

Edit: there just was a 10mega patch via steam, seems the issue is fixed now for me.
Last edited by killy2 on Jun 9, 2019, 4:12:09 AM
Will you guys add more on-kill effects on those shells in the future?
Honestly I'm waiting for Cold Snap on-kill effect, since without it there's no way to break a lot of those shells :/
Hey guys, its noticably worse now. Im HC Leg act 6 and my game crashed 2 times before this patch. Today after the patch i already crashed 3 times.
for the legion crash before and after I figured out that once I free enough monsters I just dash away and let the counter drop then kill the mobs..

a welcome fix regardless.. but got used to my method at this point..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Still unable to play due to never ending loading screen, on any gateway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info