3.7.0e Patch Notes (Restartless)

3.7.0e Patch Notes
  • Fixed a common client crash with Legion encounters.
  • Fixed an instance crash when opening Shaper Guardian maps while occupied by Elder Guardians.
  • Fixed a bug with Scourge Arrow preventing re-use while pods were active.
  • Fixed a bug which resulted in the Ancient Sculptor in the Bazaar Map dealing too much damage.
  • Temporarily disabled the explosion from Asenath's Gentle Touch as it was damaging players. We will fix this in a later patch.
  • Fixed another instance crash.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Jun 10, 2019, 11:26:33 PM
Just updated and it crash my video drivers almost every time now with "Present" exception when I start client. https://i.imgur.com/Urpfozg.png
Last edited by MisaMisa on Jun 9, 2019, 3:48:25 AM
Fix for "too many actions" when?
Weird, didnt crash that much firstday of league, now i crash in every map
Tnx for making me reinstall the game 2ce over again via steam :)
for me was not crashing before this "fix" but now every time i crash. Don't know what's happening....

Edit: there just was a 10mega patch via steam, seems the issue is fixed now for me.
Last edited by killy2 on Jun 9, 2019, 4:12:09 AM
Will you guys add more on-kill effects on those shells in the future?
Honestly I'm waiting for Cold Snap on-kill effect, since without it there's no way to break a lot of those shells :/
Hey guys, its noticably worse now. Im HC Leg act 6 and my game crashed 2 times before this patch. Today after the patch i already crashed 3 times.
for the legion crash before and after I figured out that once I free enough monsters I just dash away and let the counter drop then kill the mobs..

a welcome fix regardless.. but got used to my method at this point..
Turning players into payers. Anti NPC-Echo chamber.
I dont need an ignore list.. because I enjoy laughing.

"My vision is important here, not yours" - Wannabe elitist poe player SC King 20XX.
Still unable to play due to never ending loading screen, on any gateway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info