[3.7][SSF] PewPew82's Bleed stacking Lacerate Gladiator

"
pizzerr wrote:
hello. this build goes zoom zoom through maps but i keep getting 1 shot 60% of the time by rares. i feel like my armor and evasion is low is there good way to change that? thanks

I'd need to check your character page to see but its on private?
Check your flasks/make sure you keep up fortify/don't face tank the very big legion rares with melee swings that take 20 mins/make sure you have the right nodes on tree.

Other than that it really depends on your gear. You can swap vaal haste for a tanky one too such as vaal grace.
You may need better gear with higher life rolls and more armour on it?
I cant tell you exactly whats wrong without seeing your character but that's a few examples.

For Unique Weapons I highly recommend Ichimonji. Not only the plain Damage is good but als othe 10% Buff increase is a bummer. Well, as long as you play on yourself ;)

For Tankyness: get urself a belly. Best in slot in my Opinion. Got lucky and found one in SSF. But now I switched to normal Legion I will not change it either :D
"
"
pizzerr wrote:
hello. this build goes zoom zoom through maps but i keep getting 1 shot 60% of the time by rares. i feel like my armor and evasion is low is there good way to change that? thanks

I'd need to check your character page to see but its on private?
Check your flasks/make sure you keep up fortify/don't face tank the very big legion rares with melee swings that take 20 mins/make sure you have the right nodes on tree.

Other than that it really depends on your gear. You can swap vaal haste for a tanky one too such as vaal grace.
You may need better gear with higher life rolls and more armour on it?
I cant tell you exactly whats wrong without seeing your character but that's a few examples.

Hey Pizzerr,

Now that I can see your page I see multiple reasons that you would feel squishy.

Try steelskin instead of immortal call and level it up the CWDT further. should help a tad.

Aztiri's flask does nothing when using brutality support.(no chaos damage) Try an armor flask.

Wearing a tabula and lots of low health pieces.

Good news is you have a lot of growth room with your gear to make yourself feel a hell of a lot stronger!
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
For Unique Weapons I highly recommend Ichimonji. Not only the plain Damage is good but als othe 10% Buff increase is a bummer. Well, as long as you play on yourself ;)

For Tankyness: get urself a belly. Best in slot in my Opinion. Got lucky and found one in SSF. But now I switched to normal Legion I will not change it either :D

Yeah no aurabot or that would be baaaaad haha.

Ive put belly of the beast as an option in the Gear section already, I just havent found one to test it with this build :( Glad it works for you though!
I'm enjoying this build so far, need some better life gear and it's a little hard to get resists up...but all solvable. And I keep forgetting to deploy the banner.

Honestly, if the Warchief could loot, I wouldn't need to be there at all.
"
Ciarre wrote:
I'm enjoying this build so far, need some better life gear and it's a little hard to get resists up...but all solvable. And I keep forgetting to deploy the banner.

Honestly, if the Warchief could loot, I wouldn't need to be there at all.

Glad you are enjoying it! and yeah it would be great if it just picked up all the good loot for you hey.
Life and res will come with good drops, just pray to RNGesus. Good luck!
Hey there,

Thanks for the build; I'm having a lot of fun and you're definitely right about the bleed explosions.

What is the solution to melee reflect maps? Or am I just supposed to reroll those?

Thanks again.
"
Zen5034 wrote:
Hey there,

Thanks for the build; I'm having a lot of fun and you're definitely right about the bleed explosions.

What is the solution to melee reflect maps? Or am I just supposed to reroll those?

Thanks again.

Reroll is unfortunately the answer. No way around it without completely changing the build.
I know that the league is over but maybe you're still reading comments. ;)

Thanks for the build, I reached the highest level ever.
Last edited by Ciarre on Sep 4, 2019, 10:51:01 AM
"
Ciarre wrote:
I know that the league is over but maybe you're still reading comments. ;)

Thanks for the build, I reached the highest level ever.

Appreciate this comment! Glad it worked for you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info