[3.7][SSF] PewPew82's Bleed stacking Lacerate Gladiator

SSF for the first time and using this build working out VERY good.
I enjoy every second and rushing through maps now.

Craftet some really nice gear already for endgame.
Spoiler

Only thing I changed is in the SkillTree the Twin Terror Cluster. I really feel we dont need that Accuracy wit hwasted Crit. So I speced into the Brinkmanship which gives us more AOE. If I feel too low at Accuracy there are two easy to get Nodes at Derwish and Honed Edge.

At Lvl 79 and way to go ...

Thx for the Build
"
Emmerololth wrote:
hi, i'am following your build and everything seems good soo far (almost lvl88 atm) i was wondering what should be my next real upgrade(weapons, armor, acessories?) iam not that good at the game, if you could help me i would be really greatful =D

my items atm:

Depends if you are SSf or not and how much you have to spend/craft. Could Spend a fortune crafting perfect weapons. Probably biggest damage boost you would get.
The other big upgrade you could go for is getting shaper/elder gear/rings and min maxing mods. Turning things into 6links and getting curse on hit rings for example.
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
SSF for the first time and using this build working out VERY good.
I enjoy every second and rushing through maps now.

Craftet some really nice gear already for endgame.
Spoiler

Only thing I changed is in the SkillTree the Twin Terror Cluster. I really feel we dont need that Accuracy wit hwasted Crit. So I speced into the Brinkmanship which gives us more AOE. If I feel too low at Accuracy there are two easy to get Nodes at Derwish and Honed Edge.

At Lvl 79 and way to go ...

Thx for the Build

Glad youa re enjoying it man! That doesnt seem like a bad trade off with the nodes to be honest.

Some nice crafted gear there too! Im working on my gear for the next few days now. Havent been on much in the last few days :(
what would be the best unique swords to use for this build?
Do you feel pulverize is worth it in this build?

Have you considered swapping pulverize or brutality out for Maim? I feel we don't really need the AOE that bad.
"
Karisma91 wrote:
Do you feel pulverize is worth it in this build?

Have you considered swapping pulverize or brutality out for Maim? I feel we don't really need the AoE that bad.

It comes down to if you want it or not. I love the Aoe hitting half the screen, But is it needed? not necessarily. If you feel like you wanna swap it out go ahead. I would not swap brutality out though. Its too strong
I dont have resolute technique so why dont i see any chance of critting on my character page? does anyone else have this issue?
nvm found the issue... a scaeva i had bought had rt on it without me knowing
"
nvm found the issue... a scaeva i had bought had rt on it without me knowing

oops
hello. this build goes zoom zoom through maps but i keep getting 1 shot 60% of the time by rares. i feel like my armor and evasion is low is there good way to change that? thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info