The Frontier Mystery Box

Opened 10+ got 5 footprints.
Well, putting Native American cultural imagery in gambling loot boxes is a bold move in 2019. Good luck.
"
LakaiScorten wrote:
When will the items from the old mystery boxes (Glimmerwood) become available for purchase?

Approximately 4 weeks from now.
What a good solution to getting the same items over and over! A fine innovation to the "mix two items" formula - good to see you guys are working your @ss off to get us the greatest content. And nice to see firearms in there - thought about how there's no equipable crossbow at least, if not gunpowder weapons in Wraeclast on several occasions.
"
Well, putting Native American cultural imagery in gambling loot boxes is a bold move in 2019. Good luck.

This. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised after the Nazi-themed Oriath box. Pretty bad taste. Doesn't make me want to give you money, GGG.
Softcore, solo self-found.
-----Currently: -----
Storm Call Occultist in Affliction
Last edited by SunsetVista on Jun 8, 2019, 7:29:20 PM
Hmm. Another box theme that’s not really my cup of tea.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Attlus wrote:
How the hell are you gonna add a crossbow as a BACK ATTACHMENT, that's some serious cocktease right there.

It's a rather annoying thing in too many ARPGs - the presence of weapon types exclusive to NPCs where there's no good reason for it. To be fair, one does wonder how crossbows would be distinct in terms of game mechanics... I suspect they would have slower fire rates but more damage than bows of the same tier, and have innate chance to knock targets back.

Now that I think about it, perhaps bows should have STR and DEX requisites (the former representing draw weight)...

With respect to the boxes themselves, the contents appear interesting, and kudos for adding another means of resolving duplicates. That this method seems to be in place of instead of in addition to hybridizing did strike me as odd, however.
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
now this kind of combining I like, rather then feeling like I'm losing a good armor piece to create a combined, you get colour differences.
"
SunsetVista wrote:
"

This. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised after the Nazi-themed Oriath box. Pretty bad taste. Doesn't make me want to give you money, GGG.

This, very much this. My family's culture is not a costume. What's next, a blackface MTX? It's exactly the same thing. Even worse in the "cowboys and indians" setting. What gave you folks the impression that genocidal MTX is ok? Because you did it before and you got away with it so why not do it again!
GJ GGG!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info