The Frontier Mystery Box

Best mystery box so far! Good job GGG!
very well done
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Finally one can now combine duplicates!

Good move GGG!
Dissapointing content (my personal opinion). Bought about 10 Glimmerwoods, but I won't buy a single box of these.
IGN: PyroRanger (Standard)
Wrangler Pog
Goood work with duplicates. What about other 5 identical items from, previous boxes ?
"
dark_elvis wrote:
Goood work with duplicates. What about other 5 identical items from, previous boxes ?

The past six mystery boxes also had a combining mechanic :)
How the hell are you gonna add a crossbow as a BACK ATTACHMENT, that's some serious cocktease right there.

I'd also like to add it's a bad idea to add the extra colors as a combinable thing rather than as something you can do to the costume itself.
Allowing a player to change the color on a suit of armor on their own would probably let you sell a lot more of sets someone might not have bought before, you could even sell color palettes separately or as even race rewards.
Last edited by Attlus on Jun 8, 2019, 5:53:54 PM
Scam boxes. Really looking forward to the day these things are banned.
Looks sick, like it a lot, a welcome and unique departure from the most popular Oriath/S&I boxes. I also really like the music and the whole showcase vid.

Also also, supporting how you focused on making each set spicy instead of making three with the combined one just overshadowing the "lesser" two.
Last edited by GrayR on Jun 8, 2019, 6:07:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info