3.7.0d Patch Notes (Restartless)

I don't know if it will work for you guys but here is what I do to avoid the instance crash:
-When the timer get to 2 seconds, run away as far as you can.
-Make sure there are as few frozen monsters on your screen as possible
-If there are too many frozen monster when the timer hits zero, the game crashes, but if the frozen monsters are not on your screen, it's okay!

Each time I do it the game doesn't crash but each time I forget to do it and have even 10-20 frozen monsters on my screen, the game crashes.

Try it, it's worth giving it a try.

If you crash right after touching the monolith I can't do anything for you though.
Last edited by iZen76i on Jun 8, 2019, 10:56:01 PM
lost everything,had to start over from scratch due to patch.WTF
so why it can't be downloaded and message error which is transferred a partial file while downloading?
"
iZen76i wrote:
I don't know if it will work for you guys but here is what I do to avoid the instance crash:
-When the timer get to 2 seconds, run away as far as you can.
-Make sure there are as few frozen monsters on your screen as possible
-If there are too many frozen monster when the timer hits zero, the game crashes, but if the frozen monsters are not on your screen, it's okay!

Thanks, I will try that. Makes sense to me because I had a somewhat similar bug: Dropped an infusion gem, tooltip didn't appear even when holding ALT. I got away until it wasn't on the screen, when I returned the tooltip was there and I could take it.

Another thing that might help, for people who get lots of crashes: I've gone into the game files and deleted all cached shaders and my game came from crashing every 2-5mn to only crashing when interacting with monoliths.
Please fix the crashes on legion encounters
I have never crashed so much since ... Wait ... I can t remember ...
-_-
If you're going through hell, keep going. Timezone GMT +2:00
My flame dash still double casts at times. Sometimes it sticks and doesn't cast at all. Anyone else's?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info