3.7.0d Patch Notes (Restartless)

"
DeCoyThatGuy wrote:
WTF do you mean restartless. everytime a new update occures, it kicks me out of the Cali Server and I have to download it.

Means no server restart and no downtime. You still have to restart your client before the fixes will be applied. As opposed to the kind where there's a whole "The realm is going down in 45 minutes, downtime will be approximately 20 minutes" rigmarole.
"
Twirlip wrote:
"
DeCoyThatGuy wrote:
WTF do you mean restartless. everytime a new update occures, it kicks me out of the Cali Server and I have to download it.

Means no server restart and no downtime. You still have to restart your client before the fixes will be applied. As opposed to the kind where there's a whole "The realm is going down in 45 minutes, downtime will be approximately 20 minutes" rigmarole.

I didn't get it either. Here's some free alternatives to "Restartless":

"No server restart", "No server downtime", "Client patch only"

Takes forever to update on steam fix that too.
anymore hotfixes coming up? on ACT 10 and still cant do monoliths due to crashing every time i touch them.

please fix soon
Still crashes to desktop during Monolith Army unfreeze!
Anything else on crashes? I'm crashing almost every time when a monolith timer ends. I'm using frostblades. I tested it with and without ancestral call, and still crashes right as the timer ends if im attacking mobs. I'm at 28 now.. Cleared shader cache and reinstalled patch.
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
thx for fixing the flame dash bug *kiss* :-)
Since 3.7.0.e got rolled back (making me wait yet another 25 minutes for a 842.9 KB patch) and the thread got deleted, let me make the post here:

GGG, please start working on splitting the GGPK file, which is now 25GB big and the Steam patching I already did this morning took 25 minutes. Now when I want to finally play the game I have to wait another 25 minutes for a 843.2 KB big patch.

If you split the game logic from the big data files such as textures and audio, then only the game logic would get patched and it wouldn't take so long.

Your unwillingness to at least admit this ever-growing problem for anyone playing PoE through Steam from a HDD is cowardly to say the least and is totally unlike your transparency in other areas.

Thank you.
I guess it's either 1 or 48,000. Nothing in between, right?
took me 1hour to download a 36mb, 9mb & 17mb patch ( on my ssd ) . now it wants me to download 20.3gb ? which takes 1hour aswell

10/10
Last edited by skrrrrt on Jun 8, 2019, 4:34:37 AM
Let's see if reinstalling works ... O_o

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info