[3.7UPDATED] Sidefx Rage Blades! - Berserker Frostblades - Great League Starter!

Hey Sidefx, or others, is there an updated POB link perhaps. I know that we take blitz, and rage, which differs from the original POB. What other changes have been made as well since the start of legion, really want to push to shaper so any advice will most undoubtedly help.
"
Massacre775 wrote:
Hey Sidefx, or others, is there an updated POB link perhaps. I know that we take blitz, and rage, which differs from the original POB. What other changes have been made as well since the start of legion, really want to push to shaper so any advice will most undoubtedly help.

Well currently im thinking of also adding in duel wield when the bugg gets fixed (high attack speed on DW makes first hits miss)

picked up these bad boys and am now zooming, had to pick up some accuracy but im going sanic speeds now
Build is working out great but although damage is insane I feel like there is something missing in the suitability. Any tips on making this build a bit more tanky? And is the acrobatics nodes worth it on this build?

Feels a bit like a glass cannon atm but i love the dps.

Doing something 7.5M dps with Berserk and 5.4M without but life is at 5400 if I unspec acrobatics it goes over 6k with more armour.

Any tips on improvement?

"
Intervation wrote:
Build is working out great but although damage is insane I feel like there is something missing in the suitability. Any tips on making this build a bit more tanky? And is the acrobatics nodes worth it on this build?

Feels a bit like a glass cannon atm but i love the dps.

Doing something 7.5M dps with Berserk and 5.4M without but life is at 5400 if I unspec acrobatics it goes over 6k with more armour.

Any tips on improvement?

Nice gear, you could unspec the acro if you have not tried it yet. I wasnt having 2 much trouble with surv but also wasnt in high maps when i was playing the build at that time. Let me know if you try it out.
Hey this looks awesome (came from seeing the link in your champion frostblade guide)
Any1 playing this lategame ane could let me know your experience in lets say t16 maps / bosses/ league content?
Are you doing well here or hitting a wall at some point and how much did u invest? Since this will be my league starter when i finally got some time from tomorrow onward.

If any1 knows both builds how would u compare this to champion (or even raider)?
Like was berserker just a try due to the poll or is it as good as/better than the champion

Thx for the guide and thx un advance for any response.
"
Schnubbel_ wrote:
Hey this looks awesome (came from seeing the link in your champion frostblade guide)
Any1 playing this lategame ane could let me know your experience in lets say t16 maps / bosses/ league content?
Are you doing well here or hitting a wall at some point and how much did u invest? Since this will be my league starter when i finally got some time from tomorrow onward.

If any1 knows both builds how would u compare this to champion (or even raider)?
Like was berserker just a try due to the poll or is it as good as/better than the champion

Thx for the guide and thx un advance for any response.

I'm making High Tier maps without problems. The most expensive items are the foil, the chest and the enlightnen. I spent 5 ex in a foil but you can run with a cheaper one without problems.
Hi Intervation, you can check this http://poeurl.com/ctW8 (Link PoB for the tree).
Try with Fortify link to FB and use Steelskin with CWDT (20) better than immortall call (It's not the Better choice I think it depend on your preference).
Last edited by MrGrandjojo on Jun 21, 2019, 8:15:23 AM
"
MrGrandjojo wrote:
Hi Intervation, you can check this http://poeurl.com/ctW8 (Link PoB for the tree).
Replace Ancestral Call by Fortify and use Steelskin with CWDT (20) better than immortall call (It's not the Better choice I think it depend on your preference).

hmmmm
@Sidefx06 Something wrong ? I did not try to offend you. I just wanted to share my ideas after playing this build for several hours and maybe bring something more.
I'm not looking to take ownership of your build, sorry if it'is inappropriate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info