[3.7UPDATED] Sidefx Rage Blades! - Berserker Frostblades - Great League Starter!

"
mithosiris wrote:
"
diablomix wrote:
"
mithosiris wrote:
What about using Haemophilia gloves? Isn't a dps increase?

Haemophilia's are mostly used for bleed explosions. SideFX's build is crit cold so there is really no need for them. Much better glove options out there then Haemophilia.

Yeah, I have finished ubber lab and I bought a 400 dps sword and now I feel like a god. The attack speed and damage is really stupid. The only thing I need to upgrade now is a lvl4 Enlighten and Fly.

Here is my gear:

Sorry to tell you your sword was a bad buy. Base crit ON WEAPON is what all your trees % crit scales off of. You are gimping your crit chance by like %20. Also, think of amulet slot as must-have-crit multi. Don't use it a a resists slot.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jun 14, 2019, 5:31:54 PM
Am I the only one here who has a problem with the fact that multistrike now is pretty much useless with the animation canceling shit?

That gem is getting me negative dmg infact, cause i almost never get the 2nd let alone the 3rd strike out. Im surely not changing my style of play i have printed into my muscle memory over the years only because ggg thinks it needs to be live testing their incompetent programing skills.
"

Sorry to tell you your sword was a bad buy. Base crit ON WEAPON is what all your trees % crit scales off of. You are gimping your crit chance by like %20. Also, think of amulet slot as must-have-crit multi. Don't use it a a resists slot.

It was just for 1 ex to a friend, i will buy a good one when i farm a doctor.
"
mithosiris wrote:
"

It was just for 1 ex to a friend, i will buy a good one when i farm a doctor.

:)
hello checking ur pob is different than ur guide, are u not going for rite of ruin anymore?
"
sivertry wrote:
hello checking ur pob is different than ur guide, are u not going for rite of ruin anymore?

Are you skim reading?
"
"
sivertry wrote:

Are you skim reading?

Please read the updateFAQ
maybe you should update some info in the guide so that people aren't confused with conflicting information between the forum guide and the pob. maybe some people just aren't careful readers or don't want to use pob. and please don't bother with a "snarky" reply; this is just a suggestion to increase the quality of this guide which i have been following closely since league start.
Last edited by marshmallowcrisp on Jun 15, 2019, 4:04:38 PM
"
maybe you should update some info in the guide so that people aren't confused with conflicting information between the forum guide and the pob. maybe some people just aren't careful readers or don't want to use pob. and please don't bother with a "snarky" reply; this is just a suggestion to increase the quality of this guide which i have been following closely since league start.

Will consider when I get some free time tomorrow. Also guys any questions about this build or any build im going live now. So come say hi :) <3
In the PoB it doesnt show you using fork or any other sort of aoe gem. How does the build clear quickly with the setup you have shown? It doesnt seem to have any AoE really.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info