[3.7UPDATED] Sidefx Rage Blades! - Berserker Frostblades - Great League Starter!

Anything new on multistrike not working like it should? Read sth like that on reddit as well
"
Schnubbel_ wrote:
Anything new on multistrike not working like it should? Read sth like that on reddit as well

It might be hotfixed? Because Blink arrow had the same issue with canceling but now works.
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"
sivertry wrote:
on pob it seems dps is very high...but on map bosses u probably not gonna have full rage and bliz and vs end game bosses with phases even worse...i want berzeker to work but it seems at most bosses its doing half of his potential damage
anyone playing this build to end game? how long to get full rage and bliz on bosses? i feel like the bosses gonna phase before we even get close to full rage and bliz

It takes 15 sec on bosses . 8.6second with using rage support.

This. It works. I do wish we could fit in some kinda Chain Hook shenanigans but CH is just so bad the cons outweigh its usefulness. POB numbers are based on simply having 50 rage and 20 Blitz, doing WAY more then that, 40% of the time is decent.
Im 78 but dying alot on T5 and 6 maps. I do only have 4.2k hp, I have ok gear but not enough hP I guess. Im using a good defensive setup (im using yours Damage). I love this build i just wish i wouldnt die so much.
I like the build and I'll probably test it but the following really left a bad taste in my mouth after reading.

You have a double hatred Watcher's Eye in your "Basic Starter Gear" and "lvl90 cheap gear" in PoB. Removing it only drops DPS by about 500k but I don't think it should be there in the first place.

Just an observation!
"
blaqwar wrote:
I like the build and I'll probably test it but the following really left a bad taste in my mouth after reading.

You have a double hatred Watcher's Eye in your "Basic Starter Gear" and "lvl90 cheap gear" in PoB. Removing it only drops DPS by about 500k but I don't think it should be there in the first place.

Just an observation!

Well, 1 stat hatred is starter gear imo, there on the market 2-3 days into the league. The 2 stats are there to show what you need, sure It's a dps "inflate" but even removing 100% you are still doing a shit ton. Guides are a guide, They show you the way to go. Not how to specifically "walk" there.
Is there anything that make the projectiles pierce or chain? Still in level 1-10, felt a bit weird on my first few monoliths, but maybe it's only because I couldnt whirl around packs. Was hoping for some massive blowups later on, and I couldnt find the pierce/chain effect on the tree or unique items.
"
samord wrote:
Is there anything that make the projectiles pierce or chain? Still in level 1-10, felt a bit weird on my first few monoliths, but maybe it's only because I couldnt whirl around packs. Was hoping for some massive blowups later on, and I couldnt find the pierce/chain effect on the tree or unique items.

use a ewars 1h sword in mainhand. It's high dps and causes chain
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"
samord wrote:

Hum, I'm sure that's viable for leveling, but you'd probably want something else for mapping. Might be a false issue in my head, and everything is smooth without chain/pierce.
"
samord wrote:
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"
samord wrote:

Hum, I'm sure that's viable for leveling, but you'd probably want something else for mapping. Might be a false issue in my head, and everything is smooth without chain/pierce.

This is for lving. you dont need chain pierce later on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info