[3.7UPDATED] Sidefx Rage Blades! - Berserker Frostblades - Great League Starter!

"
Dizzy12 wrote:
wha sword i can use while i dont get one like the one on pathbuild ? can u make some weps choice at guide if possible

APS>>crit>>Phys damage>>cold damage basically. You want a foil, with crit, ias and phys%+ flat phys rolls. There's no "choice" really, craft one like this or buy one g2g.

Example. You'd ideally want similar with...well, better rolls. Higher phys then this will cost you...exalts. a handful of them
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jun 11, 2019, 8:04:04 PM
u have any unique or something like that could help me alot thanks for the info tho if u can post some poe trade links with some exemples of swords too
"
Dizzy12 wrote:
u have any unique or something like that could help me alot thanks for the info tho if u can post some poe trade links with some exemples of swords too

Dude, I just gave you an example. And no, there arent any unique swords that come even remotely close to a good foil.
You know poe trade has value boxes right? crit min of 6.7, attack speed min of 1.9 etc.

I tend to get snarky when people want to be spoon fed lol...this is pretty spoon feedy.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jun 11, 2019, 8:54:58 PM
Scaeva is a unique sword with high pdps which is relatively cheap. It is slow though....
Here is a question I have... I've swapped from Rite of Ruin and Pain Reaver to Blitz and all that stuff. I've got a decent sword but I have a 5 link at level 74. I'm using FB-Hypothermia-WED-Multistrike-Ruthless. I'm probably going to get rid of Ruthless but should I use Fortify (which I'm using on Leap Slam but will eventually change) or should I use Rage? Does Rage Support help get faster Rage stacks?
yes, it does. Rage support is a shoe in. Fortify is up to you.

is what I'm doing.
"
MautDota2 wrote:
Here is a question I have... I've swapped from Rite of Ruin and Pain Reaver to Blitz and all that stuff. I've got a decent sword but I have a 5 link at level 74. I'm using FB-Hypothermia-WED-Multistrike-Ruthless. I'm probably going to get rid of Ruthless but should I use Fortify (which I'm using on Leap Slam but will eventually change) or should I use Rage? Does Rage Support help get faster Rage stacks?

I wouldn't remove either rage or fortify from my links. I haven't been able to justify hypothermia over fortify, even though it adds a touch more damage if you've chilled the enemy.

The rage generation stacks from the two sources (rage support and crave the slaughter), so it makes a huge difference for generation and supports berserk for longer.

My 4-link leap slam is leap slam - faster attacks - blood magic - culling strike. Quantity on culling strike also gives you a small boost to attack speed on leap slam, so it's not just for the cull on bosses.
Last edited by cytoc on Jun 11, 2019, 10:19:38 PM
I fail to see the point in linking Leap Slam with Culling Strike. I can't imagine a scenario where that's meaningful or of value. You gonna stop FBing and leap on the boss repeatedly? The slot should go to endurance charge on melee stun if you aren't using LS in a 3 link that is.
on pob it seems dps is very high...but on map bosses u probably not gonna have full rage and bliz and vs end game bosses with phases even worse...i want berzeker to work but it seems at most bosses its doing half of his potential damage
anyone playing this build to end game? how long to get full rage and bliz on bosses? i feel like the bosses gonna phase before we even get close to full rage and bliz
"
sivertry wrote:
on pob it seems dps is very high...but on map bosses u probably not gonna have full rage and bliz and vs end game bosses with phases even worse...i want berzeker to work but it seems at most bosses its doing half of his potential damage
anyone playing this build to end game? how long to get full rage and bliz on bosses? i feel like the bosses gonna phase before we even get close to full rage and bliz

It takes 15 sec on bosses . 8.6second with using rage support.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info