Exception [Present]

it's so painful! i have so many jun missions stacked...pls fix this!
Need fix guys
I too have now begun to experience the Exception: Map/Present crashes.

:C

CPU: i7-8750H
GPU: Nvid 2070

Time for me to take a break. ;~;
yea i got same problem many crashes exception map/creating textures2D. Last updates makes that ;/ At this moment game is unplayable for me. I have nvid 1050ti
Last edited by Noxey on Sep 27, 2019, 7:04:31 AM
i'm got crash too ..
I might have found a fix for You exiles,

I have found it by chance when I got pissed of and went playing Space Hulk: Deathwing. It was crasing too so I looked for fix and that fixed PoE for me too apperently.

Basicaly I instaled MSI Afterburner and downclocked my GeForce GTX 680 by 300 on core and 100 on memory.

No crash since ;D
"
01stScientist wrote:
I tried a couple things and played like this for months but it turned out I just needed to turn off VSYNC haha

Nevermind started getting crashes again just doesn't say Exception: Present anymore.

There was twice where I would run back to the same place 3 times just to crash. Earlier I crashed a 4th time in town before even able to leave.
For now i get these errors less time, since last fix patch i got it one time, but still happens.

i'm so tired can't do anythings
I just encountered this error. It happened when I was idle and saw that my display turned off. it does that in my power settings every 15 minutes. weird because ive afk'd on path before and this never happened

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info