Exception [Present]

More create shader in Betrayal in map and safehouse
I am having these crashes as of the new league as well. Firstly against Vorici in Betrayal missions and secondly in Meraketh fights during the timeless monolith encounters. In the case of the Vorici bug, the entire map is fully drawn after loading back into the instance.

Supporting image:

Here is a dxdiag:
https://www.file-up.org/wg2j9orrmcpy
I keep crashing everytime i enter the final fight in Act 9 after killing shevronne, maligaro and deodre, Sin opens the core i jump in and crash, i get a popup saying exception shader and the game goes unresponsive then crashes
I'm having crashes entering the depraved trinity fight even after the latest patch. I tried three times in a row and received the following Exception errors. "Resolving dtvg8 filed" "Create shader Resource ViewEx" "Map".
Just wanted to try out the league again ater 3 weeks and seeing that Exception: Present has been fixed.
Now im getting Exception: Map after 2 min of gameplay.

Nice
I was have continuous issues with Vorici (100% crash rate) and I'm using AMD graphics not Nvidia. Reading advise elsewhere I turned off "post processing" in the graphics settings and have had no crashes since, so as an interim solution to those with this issue I suggest trying this while waiting for a full fix from GGG.
but people will keep whining, coz they can't read, only write
"
Sonidox wrote:
but people will keep whining, coz they can't read, only write

To be fair, half the problem there is finding a working solution amongst all the noise, hence my re-posting the solution here in the (perhaps vain) hope it will help someone else.

I'd already tried other suggested solutions of reinstalling (which given I wanted to move from Steam to Standalone was handy anyway) and lowering the texture resolution, but neither worked. Promoting the "post-processing" solution that worked (at least in my case) is all I can do.
I hope they are working on fixing this, its boring.
I had the crash before this league, didnt know what it was... Did like everything softwarewise nothing helped, tryed to load the game on the integrated intel gpu from my cpu, and it worked no crashes...
Then borrowed a gpu from a friend , same stuff hsppend!!! Went to his place put all my stuff one by one in his pc , it worked then tryed only his Psu in pc and it worked :/ seems like my psu didnt deliver enough power either to the 6pin or to the mb dont ask me :D but getting a new one fixed it for me, and im repeating for me....
So if anyone has an integrated gpu try running from it even if it looks ugly just to check if your game runs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info