[3.13] Berserker Cyclone RT Axe Impale Full Physical - Cheap, SSF friendly

"
Harest wrote:
"
slowhands wrote:
... [see above]
Berserker offers more damages, while Slayer offers more AoE. We already have several ways to get a decent AoE. It's personal preference.

Also, when you look at the Slayer, it's more based for crit builds, or at least non RT. You could take RT as a Slayer but you wouldn't use the Impact node fully.
As i said in a previous message when we asked me "why not Champion?", and one of the reason is i don't want to bother with accuracy and crit on gear, in SSF. We also already need quite some stats on the gear, atm i'm using 5 additional nodes to get them.

For the Uber Elder, it'll mostly rely on the current gear you've, decent life rolls or not, etc. And obviously if you know how to deal with it properly, it's not an easy fight without an insane gear.
Not sure what you're refering to with "UZ", maybe the Legion boss with the 5 armies? I have no info on this one yet.

Thanks for the answer! UZ = Uber Atziri for sure, also sorry for my crappy english mate. I need more practice, i knooooow it :)
And a few words about the slayer. Slayer have a huge potential with crit build, couse this guy have ovewrhelm and impact. IMO if we can to make crit cyclone dude - we are get more dps from cyclone . I would like to hear your opinion ;)
"
slowhands wrote:
... [see above]
Oh okay, well no problem for Uber Atziri for sure. And i'm no better with english i'm sure, but i guess i'm easily understandeable so it's "fine enough".
Yep, Overwhelm is op. If i was doing a crit cyclone i'd probably go with the Slayer yes, though Berserker also has at least a nice crit node, not sure for the 2nd one though (Blitz). While 40% more atk spd is very good, the 200% reduced crit chance (90% if we count the crit we get with the previous nodes) feels "meh".

Anyway, my opinion is : if you can go crit, go for it obviously, it's huge damages-wise as it's another multiplier. It's just way harder to do with self-found gear or cheap one imo. And Berserker or Slayer is a matter of what you're aiming to use as your weapon. If it's a Starforge, obviously you'll go Slayer.
"
Harest wrote:
"
slowhands wrote:
... [see above]
Oh okay, well no problem for Uber Atziri for sure. And i'm no better with english i'm sure, but i guess i'm easily understandeable so it's "fine enough".
Yep, Overwhelm is op. If i was doing a crit cyclone i'd probably go with the Slayer yes, though Berserker also has at least a nice crit node, not sure for the 2nd one though (Blitz). While 40% more atk spd is very good, the 200% reduced crit chance (90% if we count the crit we get with the previous nodes) feels "meh".

Anyway, my opinion is : if you can go crit, go for it obviously, it's huge damages-wise as it's another multiplier. It's just way harder to do with self-found gear or cheap one imo. And Berserker or Slayer is a matter of what you're aiming to use as your weapon. If it's a Starforge, obviously you'll go Slayer.

Thank you, i chose your build, may be made some videos when my zerker will be strong
So will infused channeling get fixed or should we just use pulverize and melee phys for now for 6L instead of swapping for bosses?
Last edited by Teerick on Jun 14, 2019, 8:23:09 AM
"
slowhands wrote:
Thank you, i chose your build, may be made some videos when my zerker will be strong
Have fun. I may add a video too in the build when i'll be in T13+, just a demo one. On a Shaper's Guardian map or else.

"
Teerick wrote:
... [see above]
It already got fixed. And it was only the Infusion buff which was bugged so the 10% more physical damage part only, not a big deal.
Hey thanks for the guide, this is my 2nd league and it got me up to Uber Elder! Just curious why we don't grab some bleed nodes and crimson dance for more ST?
"
Lynggy wrote:
... [see above]
Congrats o/. I still need to go up there. Mostly a matter of getting the maps and moving that damn Elder influence. I wish Elder influence was easier to grow, most of the time i just don't have the maps for it to grow fast.
Our bleed does literally nothing (13-40k in PoB). And afaik, you've to invest in bleed massively for it to be worth. So clearly it's not worth for us. It's not like good nodes are missing either anyway. Bloodletting can still be a good node even without bleeding investment for a decent inc damage & reduced dmg teken.

Also, for bleed you don't want a fast skill but one that hits hard, like Earthquake, etc since you can't stack bleed by default. And the Crimson Dance keystone is only useful in a pure bleed build.

On another note, i may end up putting Blood and Sand in there. It's pretty good for 10% mana reservation. It's just a bit tricky as at least a -x to total mana cost of skills would be required on a ring, a lvl 3 enlighten at least, and the removal of both Berserk and Enduring Cry. I'm almost never using both anyway so... 100k dps for 1 AoE radius, i'm in. Now to level up that lvl 3 enlighten o/. Maybe in another section for the possible improvements.
Last edited by Harest on Jun 14, 2019, 11:45:20 PM
Yeah I dropped Enduring for Blood and Sand and got a -8 mana cost ring to make my Cyclone free and running the whole build with 13 mana!
"
Lynggy wrote:
... [see above]
The only issue with it is that you can't cast the totems with this low amount of mana ^^. Hence why Enlighten is required / the best solution to this.

I really don't like Berserk anyway, and we don't really need Enduring Cry. I don't like that cast time on it anyway, and it's too expensive to get it instant. We already have the totems to refresh in single target, i don't want to have too much stuff to manage in end-game encounters. Even if 12% phys damage reduction is kinda big. Too lazy to bother for that :p. That's also why i put back Molten Shell in my CwDT setup. And it works just fine.
Last edited by Harest on Jun 15, 2019, 7:10:35 AM
Ok, I'm now level 80. Build has been going great, though I haven't really tackled endgame content cause I'm trying to get a non-Tabula 6link first.

One question about the Infused Channeling though: is it really worth the high intelligence cost on SSF? Right now I have +60 intelligence from passives and +22 from amulet, and even so I'm still missing 11 points for a lvl 20 Infused Channeling. If I get a Daresso's Salute instead, I'll be needing 33 extra points besides the ones already spent on passives.

Sure, I can get some on gear. But on SSF it's hard to get the exact gear you need, and needing so much Intelligence. Right now I have some gloves with intelligence in my stash, for example. But using them would mean I give up on a +16% attack speed affix that my current gloves have. Which doesn't seem optimal.

So isn't it a better idea to just use Melee Phys instead, making gearing much easier and freeing the two passive points?

Chris Wilson took my soul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info