[3.13] Berserker Cyclone RT Axe Impale Full Physical - Cheap, SSF friendly

This looks like a solid league starter. Question, duel wielding wouldn't be much change other than some nodes on the tree right?

Oh and btw you had a bit of a typo in your guide. The cards to get a tabula is "Humility" not "Humanity"
Last edited by shishkabob on Jun 7, 2019, 11:18:28 AM
"
shishkabob wrote:
... [see above]
It really is yep, and with the amount of DPS you can reach with low-budget gear already, there's not much content you can't do imo.
Indeed for dual wielding, you'd mostly replace any 2h node by 1h / dual wield and any axe node by the type of weapons you want to use.

Ahah, thx for seeing that Freudian slip i did. Fixed.
Last edited by Harest on Jun 7, 2019, 11:40:29 AM
"
wcbigworm wrote:
Thoughts on this tree? https://pastebin.com/Z2NbfcGm

I feel like with all the AoE nodes we have now, we don't need to spend 4-5 nodes traveling to templar. Also, though this build has 30% less increased life, it has more fortify effect, soul of steel, and brinkmanship for the AoE. Thoughts? This build is also for level 90.
Based on your tree, i did another one that i may end up using and that could be the default one at the end. I think you were right and Brinkmanship is better than AoE templar nodes and with AoE we get now in the tree, templar ones aren't needed anymore.
I just traded off Soul of Steel for the life nodes top left, here's the PoEPlanner link.
Edit : Another PoEPlanner link, but that's just pathinf from top to get that 10 int node to help a bit. I'll probably update the thread with new PoB and default trees with this one.
I think in the end it's relatively close, but 195% inc max life from the tree seems a bit better imo than 175% (with the PoB stuff these nodes equal for 7.7% life).
Last edited by Harest on Jun 8, 2019, 12:47:04 PM
How have you folks thought about this v slayer? From a dps perspective (so ignoring slayer leech nodes), I’m trying to decide between non crit bezerker and crit slayer...
How have you folks thought about this v slayer? From a dps perspective (so ignoring slayer leech nodes), I’m trying to decide between non crit bezerker and crit slayer...
"
mrpetrov wrote:
... [see above]
No matter what, crit will always be better if you've the gear. Simply because it's another multiplier on top of all the others ones, and that investing in the same stat heavily has diminishing returns vs diversifying.
I'm playing in SSF so i wanted to play non crit and with RT to not worry about accuracy. I played crit in SSF already but with spells.

Anyway, you'll be fine either as a Berserker or a Slayer dps wise, both will be able to reach a very good amount.
Last edited by Harest on Jun 8, 2019, 2:41:30 PM
Hi one another question does the setup of Cyclone is same for map clearing and bossing? if they are different what are you reccomended swaps for bossing?
"
For your leveling i'd recommend to use the link below (PoE Roadmap) to see when and where you'll be able to get the gems listed above

I just update the website with new gems :)

Have fun ! :)
"
t0x1cC wrote:
Hi one another question does the setup of Cyclone is same for map clearing and bossing? if they are different what are you reccomended swaps for bossing?
Hey,
You don't really need to, until you don't mind doing it for more damages. And if you want to, it's already in the guide :p :
"
Main skill (6l) : (Vaal) Cyclone + Brutality + Infused Channeling + Impale + Fortify + Pulverise (more AoE clearing) OR Melee Phys Dmg (better for bosses) OR Rage

"
TheConcepteur wrote:
... [see above]
Hey, thanks for the heads-up ! I saw the PoB update got released to a few hours ago, i'm gonna update all this. A bit sad Impale isn't included yet, i'll just let the inferior version taken in account (60% more, while it's closer to 100% more on bosses) on the Belt for now i guess.

Edit : PoB & guide updated (no gems changes, just some text added / modified).
Last edited by Harest on Jun 9, 2019, 9:36:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info