[3.13] Berserker Cyclone RT Axe Impale Full Physical - Cheap, SSF friendly

Salut !

ton guide et Super j'ai souhaité acheté le torse belly of the beast mais beaucoup trop cher encore pour moi là :) merci pour ton guide il est super ! :)
Hi, thanks for the guide. I've been using it since I started playing PoE this league. I was hoping you or someone else could help me out with some progression, if you could check my character Jayceo and see where I could make some adjustments to get more life or more DPS please?

Would upgrading some of my gems be the best option for me at the moment?
Also when I check my character panel, it says my Impale chance is 60%, is that correct? I feel like from your guide it should be 100%?

Thanks.
Last edited by iamjayceon on Jan 26, 2020, 4:51:16 PM
"
iamjayceon wrote:
... [see above]
Hi,
Your character seems already quite good. You could try to get good Steel Rings but it may be hard to hardcap your resists. It's the same with gloves where you can get some good offensive stats but your gloves are great defensive-wise atm so you probably want to keep them.
What could bring you more life would be to strip Daresso's Salute and Soul Tether all together. The more uniques you've, the harder it gets on this part often. And Daresso's Salute isn't as good as it was before. A good belt can brings a lot of life (& resists, which could help to replace rings for instance).
I'm not the best to say what to do to maximize your gear though as i play mostly in SSF.
You can check the link of my old character though, to get an idea of what i had to get that amount of life (6k8). It mainly comes down to the chest though with the 115 flat life & 9% max life mod, with which i was able to add the hybrid 8% max life/mana.

About the impale chance, it's strange it's not telling 100%, it should. You've 40% from the skilltree, 40% from the Impale gem and 20% from the dread banner.
Last edited by Harest on Jan 27, 2020, 6:58:10 AM
"
Harest wrote:
... [see above]

Sweet, thanks for all the info and the reply. I'll look around to try replace the necklace, belt and rings then :D

E: Oh impale does show 100%! My bad lmao :D
Thanks!

Last edited by iamjayceon on Jan 27, 2020, 11:36:39 AM
Hi, first of all I would like to thank you for your build.
I really love cyclone skill and this playstyle, but i have a big problem with my build in end-game. What is wrong in my setup or what change?

My char on standard

Thank you very very much for your advice...
"
maxXxicz wrote:
... [see above]
What's that "big problem"? If you die too much, you may want to get some life on all your non-uniques items. And also Daresso's Salute isn't the best choice anymore so you could get even more life here.
Last edited by Harest on Feb 3, 2020, 1:58:10 AM
Hi, thanks for the build the road map d pi esnt work - the link opens but no info?
Last edited by Handsling on Mar 9, 2020, 6:09:32 PM
"
Handsling wrote:
... [see above]
Hi,
You're supposed to paste a Path of Building link in there.
Last edited by Harest on Mar 9, 2020, 11:18:45 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to do a good Cyclone, but i'm kind of stuck right now.
Could you guys help me out with progression? I can't do red maps the way i am T.T

https://poeplanner.com/ABQAAOEAFAEAAG0B3AU8B3UJlgthDjwTTBQgFE0UcRfhGJEaOBpVIVUj6ib4JyAnLyz7LbQwdzWSNmI26DgwOQ46UjrhOxQ8LT38RmlHfkh4TeNOMlBHUWNYY1nzWf5fP2EhYVJkUmSjZLVnm2hlcql82X31ggeDLoNfg8yE2YWPhmCHKYoijM-QVZd5ns2fiaZXrKquPrc-vJ-9NsCmwaPEFcRYxPbFU8auxtjHGdAs0iHYvdl83DLcPeJh5FHqGOxx7w7yQfJF8932SPcy-Ov8S_4K_lj-jxbpJDdf0Kdt4Nj4XwAAAAJ-OwJXABQABgECAAAAAQoAAAABLAAAAAHRAAAAAQoAAAABDwAAAAYfH9UAEwCgABIAvgATAB8AEwBcAQ4APQBIAhQABQEPAAEBAAAAAcYAARkAAAABDAABLwAAAAERAAIgAAAAAAAAAAQAAAFCAAAABAcF0gATAFABEwAUAisDAAEBASMAAAABAZz___8AAABBAFkCFAAFATIAASAAAAABNAABJgAAAAEIAAEtAAAAAQYAARkAAAABEQABIgAAAAQHD7kAEwAvABMAEQARAF4AEwAyAiMAFAAFAQIAAAAC6QAAABQBAAABDQAAAAECAAAAAQEAAAAGHTQBABMA-gATAFsBEgAARwBYAAABAQEQAAAABgEDAAIGAAAADgAAAAEBAAIFAAAACAAAAAERAAFPAAAAAQ0AAQoAAAABHgABIwAAAAQNAAEVAAAAAAAAIwKJAQABAQEZAAAABAEnAAAAAWgBAAAB-P___wEIAAAAAAAAMgKFAAABAQEYAAAABwEYAAAAATIAAAABIQAAAAEeAAAAAQoAAAABAgAAAAE8AAAAAAAATwDlARQBAQEMAAAABgECAAEYAAAAASkAARYAAAABBAABLAAAAAEDAAEOAAAAAQEAARcAAAABEAABHgAAAAQHDw8BCwcxAAUAHAEGAKIAAgAtACMAFAADAQkAAkIAAAAAAAAAARMAAwAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEZAAEAAAAAAAAAJQAjABQAAwEJAAIyAAAAAAAAAAERAAEhAAAAAQEAAUEAAAAAAAAJAGYAFAAAAAAAEQBjABQAAQEOAAEAAAAAAAAAGQBoABQCAQEQAAAAAQABAQUAARUAAAAAAAA=
Last edited by felipel2 on Apr 8, 2020, 2:45:21 PM
"
felipel2 wrote:
... [see above]
You're missing way too many life rolls on your stuff (ans still some life nodes in the tree to take). 4k life is too low for red tier maps in most cases.
Easiest will be your belt. As said earlier Daresso's Salute isn't as useful at it was anymore so you could also try to use a good amulet with life roll. Better life roll on gloves too. Unique chest without life roll is a bit problematic considering how much you can get on it but it should still be fine. Will be a bit hard with your gloves since a lot of res come from it.
Last edited by Harest on Apr 9, 2020, 12:43:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info