[3.7] Double Strike Super Saiyan Ragezerker // Wipe out endgame

I'm realtively new, played 3.5 and didnt play 3.6. In path of building this damage it shows is ridiculous. Is this like an absolutely decked out version of this build? Is this achievable on a budget? Also is survivablity an issues with his build as it runs abyssus.
"
nzer0name wrote:
I'm realtively new, played 3.5 and didnt play 3.6. In path of building this damage it shows is ridiculous. Is this like an absolutely decked out version of this build? Is this achievable on a budget? Also is survivablity an issues with his build as it runs abyssus.

This is not fully decked out version. Numbers will go even higher when gems are updated in pob! Survivability could be an issue but in case it is i have listed a lot of alternatives for abyssus in pob.

The gear i used is good, no doubt but this is medium to high budget
Last edited by Delic1ous on Jun 7, 2019, 11:48:09 AM
HI, i changed a bit the poe build for example i deleted the upper part(i kept till the node called Devotion) for close nodes like dismembering, red storm and acuity, to reach 3000 accuracy for 100% hit chance.

I adjusted the bottom right part of the skill tree by passing through the middle, so u just take the big node of Thick Skin, and go on for herbalism.

I deleted the atziri's promise flask cuz since u have brutality support u cannot do elemental damage (this includes chaos dmg).

I tried to put just 2 regular rare swords (Jewelled Foil), with regual 130% phys dmg, + flat phys dmg and attack speed, + crit chance and multi and u get like over 50k dmg more for late game when u have currency.

I'm not a fan of abyssus helmet cuz i don't really like the +45% phys dmg taken part :D expecially with another +10% dmg taken in general from the berserker ascend.

For auras, ect.., unfortunatelly we need to see it in game or waiting POB to introduce the new gems, so i skipped that.

Overall pretty good build :)
gonna play this build, thanks
"
ShadowBlinder wrote:
HI, i changed a bit the poe build for example i deleted the upper part(i kept till the node called Devotion) for close nodes like dismembering, red storm and acuity, to reach 3000 accuracy for 100% hit chance.

I adjusted the bottom right part of the skill tree by passing through the middle, so u just take the big node of Thick Skin, and go on for herbalism.

I deleted the atziri's promise flask cuz since u have brutality support u cannot do elemental damage (this includes chaos dmg).

I tried to put just 2 regular rare swords (Jewelled Foil), with regual 130% phys dmg, + flat phys dmg and attack speed, + crit chance and multi and u get like over 50k dmg more for late game when u have currency.

I'm not a fan of abyssus helmet cuz i don't really like the +45% phys dmg taken part :D expecially with another +10% dmg taken in general from the berserker ascend.

For auras, ect.., unfortunatelly we need to see it in game or waiting POB to introduce the new gems, so i skipped that.

Overall pretty good build :)

I changed a lot of that too but thanks for your suggestions. Tree is updated :)
Hi, just a bit confused on where the maim comes from (7L on POB)?
I see the dismembering node on the tree, but it doesnt add damage like the jewel does?
I still think we should utilize impale so we can drop brutality, thus opening up for flasks like atziri's, more damage and leech
"
DefaultUsers wrote:
Hi, just a bit confused on where the maim comes from (7L on POB)?
I see the dismembering node on the tree, but it doesnt add damage like the jewel does?

you can craft a chest with maim level 1.
Looks intriguing - thank you.
Your pastebin code doesn't work on the latest version.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info