[3.7] Double Strike Super Saiyan Ragezerker // Wipe out endgame

3.7 is right ahead and melee is getting a shitload of good quality of life changes and buffs. THX GGG

Also this is my first guide so if you have constructive criticism feel free to comment.

Since time is limited before league start and most of you are not beginners i can only provide basic information in written form and most of the stuff is in the POB.

I will update the guide in the near future for a more detailed written guide and aesthetics.

General Info:
There are a lot of changes to support and skill gems which are not updated at this point in POB making it kinda hard to give accurate values on damage.
I thought about different setups but have to test all of them when it is possible and update afterwards.

Playstile and Aim of the Build
This Build is a single target god. So if your aim is to hit like a real super saiyan und stomp endgame with your boys, this build is for you!

Mapclear is obviously no Winterorb pre nerf but it will provide enough speed to enjoy mapping.

Path of Building
https://pastebin.com/cCBwPr7N

I added a few gearing options like unique gear and good rare items
Jewels will follow after nerfs

League start
Just try to get swords with good attack rate and you will be fine. Get iron rings or twostone rings to cap resistances.
Get your movement skill setup early cause act 1-3 bosses and mobs do more damage

4 Link Early level DS: 1G-3R
Vaal Double Strike-Melee Phys-Ancestral Call/Melee Splash-Ruthless

Endgame DS Single Target:
Vaal Double Strike-Melee Phys-Multistrike-Ruthless-Brutality-Fortify/Maim/Rage

Mapclear:
Vaal Double Strike-Ancestral Call-Melee Phys-Brutality-Multistrike-Melee Splash

4 Link Warchief:
Vaal Ancestral Warchief-Brutality-Melee Phys-Ruthless

Movement Setup:
Whirling Blades/Leap Slam- Faster Attacks- Fortify/Culling

Utility:
Storm Brand-Curse on hit-Warlords Mark-(Chain)
Warbanner
Berzerk
Herald of Purity
Pride-Berserk // New Auras that have to be tested.

League Start Items

Bandits
Alira for Crit Multi and Resis Or Kill them all

Ascendency
Aspect of Carnage - Crave the Slaughter - Rite of Ruin - Flawless Savagery

Enjoy raging and a good leaguestart to all of you <3
Thanks to grog0 for assisting with the tree.
Last edited by Delic1ous on Jun 12, 2019, 10:21:52 AM
Last bumped on Jul 10, 2019, 1:21:43 PM
I wanna play double strike berserker too but too busy with real life to make my own build so thank you for atleast initiating.

Consider using impale in your main damage setup (instead of brutality for example) and get a little bit impale on skill tree and dread banner(if that's the impale one) as impale math calculations show its pretty damn busted atm.

As much as I like the straight up more damage of Carnage I don't like the increased damage taken, maybe get some leech on tree (our damage is more than enough to cap leech) and go blitz instead. Although we will lose %50 increased leech rate when savagely hit, so I don't know.

Also, I am all for fortify as the last link, its damage is actually good now and we desperately need the defence it brings.
Last edited by yazisiz on Jun 7, 2019, 8:43:28 AM
Why get the ele nodes and atziris promise if you take Brutality? Unchecking Atziris doesnt reduce your damage. Is going all the way up for retirbution?
Atziris shouldnt be in there sorry :D. traveled via the the ele nodes for some extra damage and life but i updated the tree for some phys related nodes. thx!
"
yazisiz wrote:
I wanna play double strike berserker too but too busy with real life to make my own build so thank you for atleast initiating.

Consider using impale in your main damage setup (instead of brutality for example) and get a little bit impale on skill tree and dread banner(if that's the impale one) as impale math calculations show its pretty damn busted atm.

As much as I like the straight up more damage of Carnage I don't like the increased damage taken, maybe get some leech on tree (our damage is more than enough to cap leech) and go blitz instead. Although we will lose %50 increased leech rate when savagely hit, so I don't know.

Also, I am all for fortify as the last link, its damage is actually good now and we desperately need the defence it brings.

i will def test this! thx
Socket #1 should be used with Transcendent Flesh, the new Strenght notes in the area giving it 54% crit multi huuge. Agreed if you go for brutality retirbution isn't a good choice. You could go Tireless for hp or get more dmg with Dismembering. You are playing sc afterall ^^
Transcendent Flesh updated! cheers
Question: Why Heartseeker/Jewel socket for the last 6 points? Even with the murderous eye jewel replicated from the belt (40 life, 5% AS, phys damage with swords), those 6 points give you 460k DPS total as per PoB calculations.

Assuming you keep the 3 points for the jewel, Compared to Heartseeker, Honed Edge costs the same 3 points, but gives more DPS on calculations. so even if you putting 3 points to reach the jewel socket, the last 3 points into Honed Edge instead of Heartseeker would result in more PoB DPS.. unless there's something I'm missing about Heartseeker and why its so important.

Editing for clarity.

TL;DR Honed Edge > Heartseeker (3 points each) on PoB DPS calculations. Why Heartseeker?
Last edited by DefaultUsers on Jun 7, 2019, 9:58:51 AM
"
DefaultUsers wrote:
Question: Why Heartseeker/Jewel socket for the last 6 points? Even with the murderous eye jewel replicated from the belt (40 life, 5% AS, phys damage with swords), those 6 points give you 460k DPS total as per PoB calculations.

Assuming you keep the 3 points for the jewel, Compared to Heartseeker, Honed Edge costs the same 3 points, but gives more DPS on calculations. so even if you putting 3 points to reach the jewel socket, the last 3 points into Honed Edge instead of Heartseeker would result in more PoB DPS.. unless there's something I'm missing about Heartseeker and why its so important.

Editing for clarity.

TL;DR Honed Edge > Heartseeker (3 points each) on PoB DPS calculations. Why Heartseeker?

we tried to stack crit multi but honed edge seems to be worth it so i changed the tree! thanks mate
Last edited by Delic1ous on Jun 7, 2019, 10:07:44 AM
Tree is updated!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info