[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

ah so converted means the dmg is gone? didn't know that... so its basically not 400 dps but only 320?

there go my 3 ex, took a week to get that :( Why did i have to pick just that one? there are three others...

i'm quite sure the guy won't take it back then...
Last edited by zweckform on Jul 23, 2019, 5:03:32 PM
Guys what can i upgrade? i have 4ex

Last edited by IchigoPL on Jul 23, 2019, 10:49:37 PM
"
IchigoPL wrote:
Guys what can i upgrade? i have 4ex

Glorious vanity + soul tether in my opinion. Tonnes of extra survivability for very little investment.

If you don't want to go down that path, I'd still upgrade your belt.. Probably to a good Stygian Vise.
Last edited by SH1FT1 on Jul 24, 2019, 12:01:25 AM
Hey all Hear is all my gear, currently lvl 96, Done Uber elder, Uber Atziri, so just trying to farm my elder map to level 100 :D.

My first season playing POE, so im glad i followed this guide, was very fun and challenging at times!

Also a big tip ive noticed is taking your fortify and putting it into your chest removing Close Combat support and adding Blood Magic into your boots over the Fortify slot, i ended up gaining over 100k DPS in the tool tip and Also Fortify obviously proccing more often.

Nearly maxed out on gear so any advice would be great :D

Currently doing 13-14 mil crits with 7.4k total HP.

Last edited by iNSANITYY91 on Jul 24, 2019, 1:23:35 AM
my first league, never played on standart.
i kill uber elder so easy.. but what i can upgrade ?
i have 4300 hp, and 1200 ES. on pob with your add FIX stats i have 16 mil total and 900k avg dps.
Last edited by Pitou6 on Jul 24, 2019, 10:13:14 AM
"
zweckform wrote:
ah so converted means the dmg is gone? didn't know that... so its basically not 400 dps but only 320?

there go my 3 ex, took a week to get that :( Why did i have to pick just that one? there are three others...

i'm quite sure the guy won't take it back then...

just toss it up for 2.8 exa to try to sell faster, lesson learned, life goes on

"
Broatley wrote:

cool, thank you so much. Also jw, if I get a maim chest should I take maim out from the flesh and stone link? what could be used in place of it?

NOOOO, do not do that, there's some multiplicative damage shenannigans going on with maim + F/stone that you don't want to mess with, trust me. That boot enchant does ZERO for you BTW, get a 12-16iAS + onslaught on kill if you can find them, they are NIIIICE :-) My onslaught is almost always UP, so just 20 MSpeed is fine, I'm still ~36% MS due to champ ascendancy anyway

my gear. 6k total EHP (5k life + 1k ES), 363k unbuffed hideout dps, 49% crit chance, 471% crit multi 100% hit chance vs evasive monsters, all 3 charges up during mapping coming from assassins mark(power), blood rage (frenzy) and the boots (endurance). killed all major bosses: shaper, red elder, uber atziri, vaal temple, matriach only need to kill uber elder and im done. was a fun league : )

Last edited by Malbini on Jul 24, 2019, 7:27:26 AM
"
DjPapaz wrote:
"
zweckform wrote:
Spoiler
Jewelled Foil
--------
One Handed Sword
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 123-222 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.50%
Attacks per Second: 1.87 (augmented)
Weapon Range: 14
--------
+25% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
--------
Adds 25 to 43 Physical Damage
17% increased Attack Speed
96% increased Physical Damage (crafted)

Jewelled Foil
--------
One Handed Sword
Quality: +30% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 155-282 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.50%
Attacks per Second: 1.87 (augmented)
Weapon Range: 14
--------
+25% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
--------
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Brutality
Socketed Gems are supported by Level 18 Multistrike
+24 to Dexterity
187% increased Physical Damage
17% increased Attack Speed
19% of Physical Damage Converted to Chaos Damage
+104 to Accuracy Rating
Adds 17 to 29 Physical Damage (crafted)
--------
Corrupted
--------
Elder Item

Why has the second one lower damage? spent all my money for nothing :(

Because it converts 19% of phy damage int ochaos damage and while using Brutality support we're dealing 0 chaos and 0 ele damage ;) so with that mod you're loosing 19% of damage ;)

Also check that POB is getting the quality right. You may have to manually adjust it to 30

Hey guys! :D

I would like to know what is wrong with my build...
I only have 146.000 DPS in Hideout... I'm not a pro player but I try to learn as much as I can.

What can I upgrade? Any tips?

I'm following the DPS champion skill tree.

Thank you all <3
Last edited by Sagrime on Jul 24, 2019, 10:27:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info