[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

"
Knampfclown wrote:

seems like you have a hard time understanding english, I never said it does no dps, I said you use buffs and shit in poe that will do no dps in reality, like phase run. Jealous? About what? My char does 7.8M real dps and not 11M bait dps with wrong calculated proximity and 30% more phase - run multiplier baits. Your basic understand is as flawed as your path of building :)

And I think you need to have a drink and relax.

Where in any of my posts, do I claim that my POB is my complete and total accurate DPS? No where.

I never once mentioned anything other than providing a link to it.

bait dps? bait to who? I simply ticked a few boxes.

Yet, here you are claiming that I have a hard time understanding English, yet you're the one attacking me here.
You mentioned phase run. "phase run, very uptime, such buff"
What has that got to do with ANYTHING I have said previously?
Nothing.

So get off that fucking high horse and keep you're shitty comments to yourself.
Last edited by IrishRoyal on Sep 20, 2019, 9:48:21 AM
Just a small question: Is dual Ahn’s Might + Pacifism jewel viable?

I know this setup is from another thread, but it looks promising in your build xD
"
I never once mentioned anything other than providing a link to it.

Because i asked you to do so.

I'm pretty new to the game and comparing your PoB with mine helped me to flat out double my "real" dmg numbers and learn to understand what i was doing wrong. Still a lot to improve as i just got lvl 87 and missing some exalts to get some weapons, but i can clear Tier9 Maps now really fast and w/o using flasks, which feels great. Lets see if i can move on to the very endgame this league with this build.

Anyways, thanks for sharing and helping out others.
Last edited by el0ka on Sep 20, 2019, 3:09:51 PM
"
Knampfclown wrote:
"
"
Knampfclown wrote:

phase run, very uptime, such buff

calculating full proximity when u basically need to be inside mob which never happens in reality - just poe bait no dps you'll have in reality- theres a reason ppl dont use close combat

riiiight.

So your argument is that it does no dps in reality...

sure, I see where your logic is.....

Everything except boss, dies instantly. Sure, no dps.
All bosses except very few, shaper, elder, ones with stages, only take 1-2 seconds. sure, again... no dps...

As for phase run, really? your going with that as a complaint against the build/pob?

Regardless of phase run, leap slam is preferred as movement skill. Much faster.

I think your either jealous, talking out your arsehole, or have no ideas what your doing.

seems like you have a hard time understanding english, I never said it does no dps, I said you use buffs and shit in poe that will do no dps in reality, like phase run

"1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed "

bait bait bait bait bait bait nice cover after telling me idk what im talking about when you have no clue about pob and just clickbait, gj alman
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
"
Knampfclown wrote:

bait bait bait bait bait bait nice cover after telling me idk what im talking about when you have no clue about pob and just clickbait, gj alman

You realized the guy you are arguing with is not OP, right?
I played this build in Legion and I loved it. How is it in 3.8?
"
el0ka wrote:
"
Knampfclown wrote:

You realized the guy you are arguing with is not OP, right?

but why is he responding to me then o.O
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
Hi guys so I just learned that in blight they got rid of the -total mana cost on rings so is the armor piece with -total mana cost skill the only alternative? I'm currently using praxis, but since the cutthroat's grab has +2 leveled up gems my cyclone costs 2 mana currently. Am I supposed to lose a aura or what are some good alternatives for the end game? Thanks
rare chest with maim and - 15 mana cost and atleast one ring or amulet with non channeling skill have - 9 to total mana cost atleast that i use
https://pastebin.com/235EeGsr

I just finished this, my second blight character.

To retain onslaught and free up a flask slot for my life flask, I use an abyss jewel in one of the jewel slots. % Chance for onslaught for 4 seconds after you get a kill, Phys damage and max life.

Can OP or someone else who knows how to use PoB better than me add impale damage/ close combat/ all the other stuff it says doesn't show on PoB in the FAQ. Would love to see my actual damage <3
Last edited by cyrus750 on Sep 22, 2019, 6:40:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info