[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

"
I am not able to sustain T16 maps and i die to random mobs often. Also died on shaper twice. Can someone tell me whats lacking in my build or changes I need to do? I feel heavily invested and dont want to mess up my uber elder i just managed to spawn.

Dying every 2/3rd T16 map is breaking my confidence to clear uber elder.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/thegreatestviz/characters

Thanks for the guide though

I took a look at your build in PoB, and the biggest issue that I see is your survivability. You're sitting on under 5k life, which is pretty low considering this build doesn't offer much mitigation. One of your rings doesn't have life, so you could upgrade that. I'd also focus on getting all of your gems leveled to 20, and finally, look at upgrading your foils. If you want, I posted above this post with my current gear on this character. I made a few changes from OP's build, but it's overall the same. With that setup, I have about 1.8 million Shaper DPS, not counting impale stacks. For comparison, yours is about 650k.

One suggestions I would made is dropping Bronn's Lithe once you get more damage. The movement and attack speed are nice, but I get a lot more life (about 700), res, -mana cost, and level 1 maim from running a rare Astral plate.
Hey Y'all, I got creative and made a version I think should work OK in deeper delves (Champion based), you can check my profile, but +1 curse chest and blasphemy/temp chains is key, as well as putting in Infused for the phys reduction. Seems pretty tanky at ~300 delve, I haven't pushed but plan to.
"
Guys how to use the pastebin link?

Import into Path of Building (google it)

"
I only have 3600 life
Dont know how i can put my gear in here, so anybody can look it up :/

1) 3600 is WAAAAAAY too low, if needed pickup the entire life wheel until you get to about 4600 (that's barely OK, NOT OK for T16/shaper/Uelder)

2) while writing a post, click your profile name at top, crtl-click on an item on your char -- you can do 1 by 1, as many as you want -- go back to message, your items are inserted :-)
Last edited by d3viant6 on Jul 23, 2019, 8:19:25 AM
"
d3viant6 wrote:
"
Guys how to use the pastebin link?

Import into Path of Building (google it)

"
I only have 3600 life
Dont know how i can put my gear in here, so anybody can look it up :/

1) 3600 is WAAAAAAY too low, if needed pickup the entire life wheel until you get to about 4600 (that's barely OK, NOT OK for T16/shaper/Uelder)

2) while writing a post, click your profile name at top, crtl-click on an item on your char -- you can do 1 by 1, as many as you want -- go back to message, your items are inserted :-)

I am such an Idiot :D
I have to login with my PSN of course. Now it shows my Character :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/Reitermaniac_730/characters

Yesterday I got an elder Astral Plate ilvl 84. I think for the moment this would help me a lot, I just have to craft it ^^'

Thanks for the help :)

Hey y'all, looking for some tips on what I should upgrade next/change. I feel pretty okay with my damage, I know one of my swords is due for an upgrade but I would like to focus on my defenses a bit if possible. I have around 30 ex to play with. I've been able to do uber elder/ farm t16s pretty easy but still get the occasional one shot from legion mobs. I appreciate any feedback, ty

"
Broatley wrote:

Hey y'all, looking for some tips on what I should upgrade next/change. I feel pretty okay with my damage, I know one of my swords is due for an upgrade but I would like to focus on my defenses a bit if possible. I have around 30 ex to play with. I've been able to do uber elder/ farm t16s pretty easy but still get the occasional one shot from legion mobs. I appreciate any feedback, ty

* Replace your chest with a high life (>120 life + 8% life) maim chest
* Each ring can probably be replaced with versions with atleast 20life more (one even has two "lost" stats with fire dmg and life reg)
* Some goes for boots, 70 is pretty low
* Get a soul tether with % maximum life (however combined with a 6% energy roll, that's atleast 5ex investment)
"
WhiteAoT wrote:
"
Broatley wrote:

* Replace your chest with a high life (>120 life + 8% life) maim chest
* Each ring can probably be replaced with versions with atleast 20life more (one even has two "lost" stats with fire dmg and life reg)
* Some goes for boots, 70 is pretty low
* Get a soul tether with % maximum life (however combined with a 6% energy roll, that's atleast 5ex investment)

cool, thank you so much. Also jw, if I get a maim chest should I take maim out from the flesh and stone link? what could be used in place of it?
My final gear, Uber Elder down for the first time and this gear handled it beautifully.

Last edited by SloppyFartBox on Jul 23, 2019, 3:37:32 PM
Jewelled Foil
--------
One Handed Sword
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 123-222 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.50%
Attacks per Second: 1.87 (augmented)
Weapon Range: 14
--------
+25% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
--------
Adds 25 to 43 Physical Damage
17% increased Attack Speed
96% increased Physical Damage (crafted)

Jewelled Foil
--------
One Handed Sword
Quality: +30% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 155-282 (augmented)
--------
--------
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Brutality
Socketed Gems are supported by Level 18 Multistrike
+24 to Dexterity
187% increased Physical Damage
19% of Physical Damage Converted to Chaos Damage
+104 to Accuracy Rating
Adds 17 to 29 Physical Damage (crafted)
--------
Corrupted
--------
Elder Item

Why has the second one lower damage? spent all my money for nothing :(
"
zweckform wrote:
Spoiler
Jewelled Foil
--------
One Handed Sword
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 123-222 (augmented)
--------
--------
Adds 25 to 43 Physical Damage
96% increased Physical Damage (crafted)

Jewelled Foil
--------
One Handed Sword
Quality: +30% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 155-282 (augmented)
--------
--------
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Brutality
Socketed Gems are supported by Level 18 Multistrike
+24 to Dexterity
187% increased Physical Damage
19% of Physical Damage Converted to Chaos Damage
+104 to Accuracy Rating
Adds 17 to 29 Physical Damage (crafted)
--------
Corrupted
--------
Elder Item

Why has the second one lower damage? spent all my money for nothing :(

Because it converts 19% of phy damage int ochaos damage and while using Brutality support we're dealing 0 chaos and 0 ele damage ;) so with that mod you're loosing 19% of damage ;)
Wicked_Clown

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info