[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

"
Hozzay wrote:
DPS Champion Version
https://pastebin.com/1X9uupKH

Is this up to date? And is this the best one for most dmg output?

Thanks!!

It's not far off, but I do prefer tempered flesh in LH gem slot, AND I specced toward more impale % and effect and melee range (for T2 legion). For bossing, impale is incredible. I'm 100% champ this league ask me anything :-)

Forgot to mention, Shaper is an absolute JOKE with this build... haven't done Uber but I can't imagine it's a ton worse
Last edited by d3viant6 on Jul 9, 2019, 7:06:03 AM
"
d3viant6 wrote:
"
JayWilson wrote:
Are my replies visible??

what replies?

OH, by the way, a speed clear setup for T2 cannot take on the 'big 4' (Phoenix raped my twice >.<) There's limit to everything and <4200HP is not viable unless you are VERY good, or VERY lucky, I am neither :-)

Well Phoenix should be ok, the big wind up attacks kill you with over 5k anyway, and you should be avoiding them (Inc aoe is nasty though)
Chimera is a different matter, plus you can't just dps your way through it.
"
Carlovski wrote:
"
d3viant6 wrote:
"
JayWilson wrote:
Are my replies visible??

what replies?

OH, by the way, a speed clear setup for T2 cannot take on the 'big 4' (Phoenix raped my twice >.<) There's limit to everything and <4200HP is not viable unless you are VERY good, or VERY lucky, I am neither :-)

Well Phoenix should be ok, the big wind up attacks kill you with over 5k anyway, and you should be avoiding them (Inc aoe is nasty though)
Chimera is a different matter, plus you can't just dps your way through it.

Actually, I DPS'd thru ALL the big 4 and guards and shaper deathless, first time in 4 leagues, so something's working. NOTE: I WAS ~5.5K HP when I did it, I just got lazy and paid for it yesterday :P I NEVER did Chimera deathless before, it was a shock

Hey, I have the exact same gear and even better dps weapons and I'm still not even getting 1M dps.

What am I doing wrong or not doing at all?
"
SpydCSGO wrote:
Hey, I have the exact same gear and even better dps weapons and I'm still not even getting 1M dps.

can you kill T16 big 4 easy and shaper? If so where is issue? POB number is crap for this build anyway
"
SpydCSGO wrote:

yo i had the same issue, i thought why why is my DPS in pob SO low? I had pretty much the same gear like others with 10mio+...
...And I had even less than a million in PoB. My first impression was pretty underwhelming ( i was wrong though). Then someone here had a look at my tree in PoB and updated everything and sent me the pastebin of my updated PoB. Had 7 million afterwards, just by adjusting settings in PoB (activation of flasks and curses and stuff like that etc, not adjusting skills/items/tree!).

Then I started to get used to the build and started to understand more how to use PoB and now, after some more days, I have managed to get to 15 Mio Shaper DPS with still around 6500 Ehp!! VERY strong build.

ask someone to have a look at your PoB. The people in this thread are very very supporting.
"
SpydCSGO wrote:

Reason your PoB damage isn't higher is that it doesn't calculate all the multipliers like impale properly.

The reason your actual damage isn't as high as it should be is that you are running an odd semi-crit setup. Your crit chance is low as you haven't taken overwhelm, and aren't running a diamond flask. Crit multi isn't great either , if your crit chance was better.

Also haven't taken swift skewering.

Some of the tree issues are because you need more levels, but main thing is, if going crit you need to go for it.
Been playing ED/Contagion all league but thinking about hopping on the Cyclone bandwagon. Read through about the last 15-20 pages & noticed there's been a decent amount of changes from OP until now. Some questions:

1) Are the PoB's updated? Specifically looking at DPS slayer - this can do Uber Elder right? I know Guardian is more tanky & probably easier, but IDC.
2) Are we using Brons/Belly or a rare armor? OP & POB say Brons, his updated video has him using Belly but some here use rare.
3) Steel rings or something else? PoB uses Diamond
4) Do we use Soul Tether & that Doryani jewel while leveling? Also, does it just have to be Doryani or does the number matter as well? Reason being, is I don't see a tree that doesn't use that setup, in case you can't run it right away. I'm trying to prepare the gear/gems ahead of time so I want to get this sorted out.
5) What ilvl do the foils need to be for crafting? Is it ilvl 83+?
6) Lastly, Paradoxica worth it or dual foil? I found one this league but when I Unveiled it the mods were kinda shit. Not sure if it's usable or not:

Reason I ask is because the DPS Slayer build shows some different things than what the guide does & also what some here have posted. Thanks in advance, can't wait to try this out!
Last edited by Tanaomit on Jul 9, 2019, 6:00:17 PM
Are we dropping Maim Support from Flesh and Stone/Blood Rage once we get maim on chest?
someone care to have a look at my PoB? sitting a little over 2m dps, i have already done all guardians, shaper, and elder deathless. no uber attempts yet. just looking on ways to push my damage higher

https://pastebin.com/jcmmbp7s

i know foils with higher than 375 dps will make up alot, havent had too much luck currency wise this league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info