[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

Wow absolutely loving this build, just finished crafting my foils as the market is screwy. its not worth crafting crit multi to sell even though for slayers crit multi is better. Luckily hit some crit multi regals. Just need to do a divine spree and get em up to 460+

If anyone wants crit multi foils (crafted crit multi) hit me up, can make more pretty easily
Last edited by Galena on Jul 8, 2019, 10:23:06 AM
"
MAlandM wrote:
"
markuskanada wrote:
Hey guys, I hope you have had a nice weekend.

I have invested quite a lot into this build on the weekend.
Done Shaper und almost completed all of my atlas.

Playing Tanky Slayer.

After I switched to Soul Tether and Timeless Jewel and Vaal Pact, I got so tanky, really like it. Before that, I was dying kinda regular.
But I am also just Level92 at the moment.

One thing, that I am a little disappointed about, is the damage output.

I got two 420+ pDPS foils, Impale Watchers Eye, high level gems, steel rings and all that good stuff, that I saw here posted by others.

There was a loot of feedback in here where people said that the damage is so ridiculous that you can definitely take the tanky version and will still kinda one shot everything.

Hideout DPS is around 250k, PoB says its 1,7 million. I have not calculated any impale stuff...

I mean, I still kill everything, and Shaper etc was down quite fast, but I definitely do not feel like I'm that overpowered broken impale cyclone that pulverizes everything...

What are your experiences? Can you one-shot everything farming T16? How long do you take to kill T15-16 bosses?

And I also wished I was a little faster, even though I am already using Devotos. But I guess I would have to sacrifice too much Life/DPS...

How can I boost my damage output?

First of all, you're already doing a lot of damage. Idk what you were expecting...

Here's your current build: https://pastebin.com/ZL5uDfSg

7.9 million shaper dps is already a lot...

But if you want more, follow this PoB:

https://pastebin.com/quaxUwAp

Has 18.4 million shaper dps, but I took the 2 passives instead of Alira which I'm guessing is what you took first time. You also take Versatility to fix your int.

Don't take the fortify nodes unless you actually socket fortify into your cyclone - leap slam is not a reliable source of fortify against bosses.

If you want a bit more life and don't mind sacrificing some dps, follow this:

https://pastebin.com/2uhfExei

Some things to bear in mind:

- With my versions, you'll need to fix your resistances a bit better.

- Get your gems to max level for more damage, especially 'Flesh and Stone' and 'Blood and Sand'

- Consider one curse on hit assassin's mark ring for power charge generation and extra damage for when your CWDT Punishment doesn't go off (assassin's mark is guaranteed damage against bosses whereas punishment is not).

- "Increased damage while leeching" craft on gloves would be even more damage (roughly 6% more)

Hello again,

first of all, MAlandM, thanks again for that feedback.
I was too fast with my first impression.

Now I have played more and leveled a little + made some changes to the skill tree and now I can actually just pretty much pulverize everything, even T16. Have 11,5 mio Shaper PoB DPS. I actually just speced into Fatal Blade on the far right. Huge DPS increase, plus 1-2 other smaller crit multi nodes. And still around 6,7k Life. Feels great now.

Thanks again, great help from your end.

Are my replies visible??
hey guys. what would my next upgrade be ?
helm enchant is 15ex+ and i dunno if its worth it

thx in advance

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Malbini/characters

yes sure
DPS Champion Version
https://pastebin.com/1X9uupKH

Is this up to date? And is this the best one for most dmg output?

Thanks!!
Hi guys, I just started leveling a new character while using this build.
I wanted to ask - would it be possible to gear this build with a 4-5ex budget? on which items should i aim for in the beginning?

Many thanks to those who can help!
"
GutiElMago wrote:
Hi guys, I just started leveling a new character while using this build.
I wanted to ask - would it be possible to gear this build with a 4-5ex budget? on which items should i aim for in the beginning?

Many thanks to those who can help!

Easily. Don't forget a lot of people did this as league starter with no currency.

Just get any cheap 6l as a chest, either ready rolled or craft with fossils of essences (essences probably cheaper)

For swords you can use scaeva plus off hand or ahn's might.but I prefer trying to get faster, cheap rares. Anything over 250pdps is fine of it is fast, we get flat damage off cyclone.
Daresso amulet is cheap and great for levelling. But eventually replace wihh a rare.
A - 8 mana cost praxis will do you for levelling, then try and find a cheap ring/rings with - mana cost. Or craft it if you have unlocked.
Capping resists can be tricky if you run a few uniques. Get what you can on gloves and boots.

All that is well under 1ex and will easily do red maps.
"
Malbini wrote:
hey guys. what would my next upgrade be ?
helm enchant is 15ex+ and i dunno if its worth it

thx in advance

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Malbini/characters

Well its 'free' damage but it is very low benefit/cost.
Money probably better spent upgrading the rate jewel.
Maybe craft a -9% phys helmet with good life? If you can get decent resists can u spec some of tree, get another jewel and maybe push damage in other slots too. That's what I'm looking at doing, starkonja isn't that great.
"
JayWilson wrote:
Are my replies visible??

what replies?

OH, by the way, a speed clear setup for T2 cannot take on the 'big 4' (Phoenix raped my twice >.<) There's limit to everything and <4200HP is not viable unless you are VERY good, or VERY lucky, I am neither :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info