[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

"
MAlandM wrote:
"
ToasterBunny wrote:
Is there a way to fit in an Enlighten set-up to be able to run Precision as well?

Or does it not end up being worth it?

Its a great idea imo. I use it but I had to drop punishment for the gem slot (I'm going to try to get an unset ring next). But punishment is pretty bad anyway.

Precision is especially insane if you can get a watchers eye jewel with precision/pride mods (cheaper than pride alone).

I run Dread Banner, Flesh and Stone, Pride, Precision, Blood and Sand. I dropped Haste and Phase Run because I didn't use them at all. I run a build that concentrates a bit more on AOE clear. I didn't have to drop Punishment (or Enfeeble) but I also run Assassin's Mark on hit on one ring. So there's probably a bit of curse crossover happening anyway.

With an Enlighten 4 it takes exactly 100% of my mana. With -17 mana on rings it works fine. I can still use any skill I need to. I can run a level 3 Precision, I think it adds about 3% to hit chance.
Last edited by Koreapsu on Jun 30, 2019, 2:08:56 AM
"
Koreapsu wrote:
"
MAlandM wrote:
"
ToasterBunny wrote:
Is there a way to fit in an Enlighten set-up to be able to run Precision as well?

Or does it not end up being worth it?

Its a great idea imo. I use it but I had to drop punishment for the gem slot (I'm going to try to get an unset ring next). But punishment is pretty bad anyway.

Precision is especially insane if you can get a watchers eye jewel with precision/pride mods (cheaper than pride alone).

I run Dread Banner, Flesh and Stone, Pride, Precision, Blood and Sand. I dropped Haste and Phase Run because I didn't use them at all. I run a build that concentrates a bit more on AOE clear. I didn't have to drop Punishment (or Enfeeble) but I also run Assassin's Mark on hit on one ring. So there's probably a bit of curse crossover happening anyway.

With an Enlighten 4 it takes exactly 100% of my mana. With -17 mana on rings it works fine. I can still use any skill I need to. I can run a level 3 Precision, I think it adds about 3% to hit chance.

Fair enough - I dropped punishment because I felt like it was too unreliable whereas I was actually using vaal haste and phase run. Also I plan on getting assains mark curse on hit rings too, which as you say would overlap with the punishment so I wouldn't want that.

Nice setup though! If it works, it works. Everyone will have different preferences :) (For example I actually prefer enfeeble over punishment because I never feel like my dps is too low).
Heh I run Enfeeble too instead of Punishment - for exactly the same reason. Just don't feel like I need more dps.
https://imgur.com/a/9gm34WN

So i made this unfortunately that stupid life regen takes up the last spot so i can't craft anything but would this be better than using Belly? I am running the soul tether setup.

Thanks!
Hello, thank you very much for this great build, I want you to help me resolve the doubt I have because I can not reach 10mil dps or more, I know I do not have a perfect gears but I know it is not bad either, I hope you can help me.

I have no idea if I configured everything well in the POB.

https://pastebin.com/1prvp7K3
So would a watchers eye be the next thing Im shooting for here? That and the helm enchant would probably be the two things Im looking at right now. Can't see upgrading the foils being worth it and a crit chest is too pricey.

"
Jonie984 wrote:
Hello, thank you very much for this great build, I want you to help me resolve the doubt I have because I can not reach 10mil dps or more, I know I do not have a perfect gears but I know it is not bad either, I hope you can help me.

I have no idea if I configured everything well in the POB.

https://pastebin.com/1prvp7K3

You didn't add the damage from impale, close combat, slayer cull, or proximity (roughly 100%, 59%, 20% and 15% more damage each). I added them for you:

https://pastebin.com/nFfPzge1

Your true dps is around 16 million.
"
warmuth wrote:
So would a watchers eye be the next thing Im shooting for here? That and the helm enchant would probably be the two things Im looking at right now. Can't see upgrading the foils being worth it and a crit chest is too pricey.

Watcher's eye jewel with Pride mods (or precision too if you can fit precision into your build).

Assassins mark curse on hit (optional as it can be hard to find/fit into your build).

Lion's roar flask.

-15 mana cost to socketed skills on chest to free up affixes for your rings (could use blood magic on your leap slam)

Cyclone enchants.

Critical strike chance on chest.

Better foils if you can afford it and done all of the above I guess? Idk
"
MAlandM wrote:
"
warmuth wrote:

Watcher's eye jewel with Pride mods (or precision too if you can fit precision into your build).

Assassins mark curse on hit (optional as it can be hard to find/fit into your build).

Lion's roar flask.

-15 mana cost to socketed skills on chest to free up affixes for your rings (could use blood magic on your leap slam)

Cyclone enchants.

Critical strike chance on chest.

Better foils if you can afford it and done all of the above I guess? Idk

Is the watcher's eye the biggest dps upgrade there?

I went with resists on the chest over the mana cost since really it would just move resists on to the rings. Lion's roar I only swap in for major bosses, guardins, shaper and such, I don't like mapping with it. Been trying to hit assasins mark but no luck yet.
Hey, im trying to craft a weapon but I dont have the attack speed + quality craft. Anyone have it and can craft it for me?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info