[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

Last update. Hit 100. Went full ham on tree respec.

https://pastebin.com/nj9gTND6

Last edited by Deadmaux on Jun 29, 2019, 9:38:15 PM
"
MAlandM wrote:
"
mastergoog wrote:

I know I missed the god tier life roll but after 15+ rounds of fossil crafting I'm burned out and p happy with this (I think). Do you think the lack of DPS will be made up for by the survivability? It doesn't seem like this gives me too much more life than my 6L Bronn's (4356/1327 --> 4678/1420).

Thank you for making such a comprehensive guide for such a fun build!

You can still craft hybrid life/armour on it or % increased life/mana on it, right?

Imo it's 100% worth using over a Bronn's, for the extra survivability/life and resists. Plus its not that much less dps.

Yep, I totally forgot I could craft on it haha, I put the +%Life/Mana on it. I wasn't sure about the damage because of the way POB doesn't include Impale, nor my Doryani which adds some +Phys Dmg and +Attack Spd and +Chance for Double Damage. Thanks for the advice!

Last edited by mastergoog on Jun 29, 2019, 9:58:45 PM
ok I followed your skill tree I am at lvl 89 where is my life leach coming into play I have only .4% I went champion and followed ……
pastebin.com/yzYf5aCX
Last edited by hostile222 on Jun 29, 2019, 10:22:31 PM
pastebin.com/yzYf5aCX
what do you guys think is the stronger version of this build? With or without soul tether?
Is there a way to fit in an Enlighten set-up to be able to run Precision as well?

Or does it not end up being worth it?

"
MAlandM wrote:

Hideout dps without flasks/buffs? Seriously doubt it. Screenshot?

Reason I ask is because 352k would be an insane amount for hideout dps and would be discouraging to others who quote theirs accurately.

352k isn't that hard to get in hideout

mine is 390k with only auras using Fortify instead of Melee Phys

with flasks:

"
Illips wrote:
what do you guys think is the stronger version of this build? With or without soul tether?

With is stronger as much more survivability if you have enough points to invest into reaching phase a do (otherwise grab point blank instead).
Last edited by MAlandM on Jun 30, 2019, 1:42:13 AM
"
ToasterBunny wrote:
Is there a way to fit in an Enlighten set-up to be able to run Precision as well?

Or does it not end up being worth it?

Its a great idea imo. I use it but I had to drop punishment for the gem slot (I'm going to try to get an unset ring next). But punishment is pretty bad anyway.

Precision is especially insane if you can get a watchers eye jewel with precision/pride mods (cheaper than pride alone).

How should I multimod this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info