New patch bug!

man i wish it wasnt beta nd we could get our stuff back..... however sadtimes
same error happened again for it btw.. have a screen shot of the error
"
VRShiva wrote:
"
esuttar wrote:
my hc char just died while going to the chamber of sins. i went to the wp and the game froze at the switching screen then an error popped up and closed the program. went back on and my hc char was default. (name is HulkSmashThor) so if theres no way to roll it back to HC i guess ill be done with hc...

Man I feel your pain!

If you ask me this bug is REROLL fit!

If the happens Scrouge_Mcduck wants some rehardcoreing lol
"
VRShiva wrote:
"
esuttar wrote:
my hc char just died while going to the chamber of sins. i went to the wp and the game froze at the switching screen then an error popped up and closed the program. went back on and my hc char was default. (name is HulkSmashThor) so if theres no way to roll it back to HC i guess ill be done with hc...

Man I feel your pain!

If you ask me this bug is REROLL fit!

yeah i think its roll back worthy... at least when a mass genocide like this happened in d3 they rolled back everyone.. and i saying this thinking path > d3 by FAR
Okay, it looks like we've figured out what the problem is, we'll have a fix in place soon!
Balance & Design
"
Rory wrote:
Okay, it looks like we've figured out what the problem is, we'll have a fix in place soon!

Great news, thanks
not tested before going live?!? :/
http://www.twitch.tv/pintarola2012
"
Rory wrote:

Thanks for the really fast responses! Hope we'll be killing skeletors again soon!
Sadly this only happens on Beta relayed to the deployment process, not something we could have checked locally! It's not QA's fault this time :P
Balance & Design
Last edited by Rory on Mar 12, 2013, 8:13:27 PM
"
Rory wrote:
Sadly this only happens on Beta relayed to the deployment process, not something we could have checked locally! It's not QA's fault this time :P

Coming from this line of business I would say 1 automated test that looks if no errors are thrown upon loading the game would tackle these kinds of issues. Having a good testing strategy is half the work :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info