New patch bug!

Error opening file:

Metadata\Terrain\RuinedTempleForest\Features\templeruinforest_entrance_thin_door_v01_01.tdt
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
And after clicking away the error screen the map will load AND YOU ARE DEAD :)

I knew LOH got nerfed, but you want me insta dead while loading? (I KEED I KEED)
i am getting the same bug its only happening when i try and go to the docks so gay
its 2 chainzzzzzzzzz_
Happened to me. Thank god I'm not HC. I was dead when the screen loaded after waiting for 45+ seconds and then starting to try to see if something was wrong. Clicked through about 5 of those messages that had loaded BEHIND my full-screen windowed screen.
Someone ingame confirmed me that it happend whle entering the lab too...
Guess you have to be really carefull with spawnpoints that could have mobs arround them.

And yea sometimes i'm really happy I don't play HC
yea happened to me to, loaded up chamber of sins lvl 2 on my freshy kitted out wander (spent all my currency on improveing him(yes im but hurt)) and got pulled out for the error and boom dead
This might be because of a corrupted pack file, but we'll need you guys to run the Pack Check and maybe even patch via a VPN to confirm this! If this still happens to you after doing this, we'll be able to investigate further!
Balance & Design
Last edited by Rory on Mar 12, 2013, 7:57:40 PM
and there was a roll back of around 6/8 mins to rub it in, means iv nowe lost a chaos as well
same problem here, trying to enter docks
IGN: Ranzak, Fornio, Livieta
so I tryed to recreacte the incedent and it works fine now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info