[3.9] Elemental Hit Crit | 5-8k Life | 4-10m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content

"
dropios wrote:
"
mseabird wrote:

I would try to sell this and start over, make sure you dont have a crit chance roll, thats a potential 10% dps loss since we get all our base crit from ascendancy.

Ahh that makes sense, the cold damage is a bit of waste as well right?

EDIT: What about this?

looks good, i wouldnt multi it for now.
Just go with increased fire damage + chance to ignite and try crafting on a secondary for that perfect roll.
"
mseabird wrote:
"
Donoteatme1 wrote:
Thx man, i read this erlier, and know how to craft :)
I just want to say that it's really morally hard to craft for me xD

You can contact me ingame, i can help.

Ok, i'll keep in mind your proposal. Thanks )
Hello, I'm new to the game. I'm following your build. Could you tell me if this bow is good or do I need to buy a new one?
whats the item level required to craft that shaped bow??
WHat do u think about oskarm gloves for the build?
"
Mithow wrote:
WHat do u think about oskarm gloves for the build?

Can be a cheap option for acces to assassin's mark, but other than that I dont think they are worth it for a true endgame setup. The build already has issues getting res and attributes, rares fix these problems. Ultimately it's up to you, it can be a great fit.
"
AZEACEAXE wrote:
whats the item level required to craft that shaped bow??

http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Bow

"
charidi wrote:
Hello, I'm new to the game. I'm following your build. Could you tell me if this bow is good or do I need to buy a new one?

You would need a bow as is displayed in the bow section.

Ask a friend to help you out crafting one if that is within your budget, here are the instructions.

(right click image and open in new tab for better view)
So this is me so far, Any tips for what I should be going for next? The sample multmodded bow if I compare 6L current vs that is like 10% dps increase.. considering if there are other upgrades I could do before that might be more worthwhile?

Spoiler

As a side note.. how are you guys feeling that your survivability is this league.. stuff hits like a truck.
Hey Im thinking about rolling the build, already got xoph, and have about 2 ex to spare.

How strong is this build realistically without a gg Bow? Thought about just going for a prophecy 6 link non shaped bow and essence crafting a +2 from essence as a budget option. ( So having a 6 link clear setup and a frostferno to single target.

should be enough to kill map bosses in a reasonable amount of time?

Best Regards

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info