Code of Conduct Changes - Do better at least for optics

To have freedom of speech at the top of Qomolangma, do we have to be there ?
Stop Bombing Syria
/Flu_prevention_mode ON
Moment Joon 【Passport & Garcon】https://bit.ly/2wXiUSj
MonoNeon 【Put On Earth For You】https://bit.ly/3I22mru
There are very few options in NZ due to pesky immigration laws. It is a circle jerk: you need to be hired to get a work permit, employers cannot hire you without a permit. It is done on purpose. They don't want foreigners there.

I couldn't care less but ...

Here is where it becomes my problem.

There are people working for GGG that anywhere else could not get hired, but GGG is stuck and beggars can't be choosers.

[Removed by Support]

Again, beggars can't be choosers. :(
Censored.
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Jun 15, 2019, 9:57:43 PM
"
pneuma wrote:
[Removed by Support]

If you're a fan of censorship instead of discussion, then maybe you shouldn't be a part of any online communities.

Listen here child, these rules have nothing to do with censorship. Banning an entire subject isn't censorship, if they banned certain political/religious views and allowed others, that would be censorship. Even the definition of the word explains this;

"
The suppression or prohibition of any parts of books, films, news, etc. that are considered obscene, politically unacceptable, or a threat to security.
It's cute that this thread is still going.

I got detained for about 11 hours in Hong Kong the other day. It was only a day trip to meet up with an old buddy passing through on his way from Germany back to the States, but I chose the wrong time to enter from Taiwan. Immigration didn't release me until about 15 minutes before boarding for my return flight. It was really something.

Anyway...
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
aggromagnet wrote:
It's cute that this thread is still going.

I got detained for about 11 hours in Hong Kong the other day. It was only a day trip to meet up with an old buddy passing through on his way from Germany back to the States, but I chose the wrong time to enter from Taiwan. Immigration didn't release me until about 15 minutes before boarding for my return flight. It was really something.

Anyway...

That the thread is still going is the ultimate rebuke to the paranoia that TencentGGG is suddenly just Tencent, or that New Zealand is suddenly China.

I'm amazed you went to Hong Kong recently. Do you not have nets, exile? Did you not Googles to see what's going on there?

Fun fact: China recently blacklisted several more Australian news sites, threw in WaPo and the guardian for extra chili burn. Wikipedia's been blocked since May. NYT and Reuters have been banned for ages.

BTW, people: that is censorship.

Well, it was planned a good month or so before all the recent madness started. I am not Taiwanese and also wasn't traveling with my Taiwanese wife, so I didn't really think anything of it. I actually passed through Hong Kong several times in 2014 and stayed in Central for 3 days the last time they were protesting. Didn't have any issues at all then.

I think I just caught the wrong agent while trying to make my way out of the airport this time around lol. The only question she asked me was why I was traveling to Hong Kong from Taiwan, and before I even finished answering she had already called a supervisor over to pull me aside.

It was pretty surreal.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
My comment was censored and now makes no sense! It looks like I am repeating inappropriately.

There was nothing political or even controversial in it, for the record. What I said everyone that plays this game already knows.
Censored.
Well I've finally readjusted my life to living post "ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP". Oh wait, I haven't had a problem with that EVER! Especially because there is this thread which has been even more amusing.

Seriously, I believe that our lives have been improved! Thank you GGG! I hope that we all can eventually come to that conclusion.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
鬼殺し wrote:
but I think, deep down, you know what TencentGGG mean when they say 'inflammatory topics' will not be acceptable.

I never doubted it for a second. I don't question that GGG's stated intent for doing so is honest, either.

Life goes on.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
Turtledove wrote:
Well I've finally readjusted my life to living post "ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP". Oh wait, I haven't had a problem with that EVER! Especially because there is this thread which has been even more amusing.

Seriously, I believe that our lives have been improved! Thank you GGG! I hope that we all can eventually come to that conclusion.
I for one miss it. It gave me more than enough cringe, chuckle and rage inducing moments to last the day. Now all i have is General Discussion and that's mainly just awash with a metric butt ton of whining.
I think we went down in OT from roughly 490 post's in a week to around 100 in a week, i reckon that's a success for a forum board.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info