Loot Filter with Tweaker v2.12 (pre-Scourge)

Tweaker updated to version 2.11. Links updated.
Version changes are available at the first post.

Important: config files from version 2.10 ARE NOT COMPATIBLE with version 2.11.
Loot Filter with Tweaker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3264731
Last edited by ANGEL_UNDEAD on Apr 25, 2021, 1:26:17 PM
Any thoughts / eta on adding toggles for Item drop sounds, Item map light and thing for each currency tier and divination tier? They can be static colors/sounds, but it would help QoL to have it as an option. If you notice, I also drop the fontsize for Wisdom/Portals to 12 so they still show in case I feel like picking them up.

After I create a loot filter, I go in manually and add some simple stuff I copied from Rogue Marker drops:

Mine:
Spoiler
# ###################################################################################################################################################

# === Currency Tier 7

Show
Class "Stackable Currency"
BaseType == "Scroll of Wisdom" "Portal Scroll"
SetFontSize 12

# ###################################################################################################################################################

# === Currency Tier 6

Show
BaseType == "Orb of Transmutation" "Orb of Augmentation" "Orb of Alteration" "Chromatic Orb" "Jeweller's Orb" "Orb of Chance" "Blessed Orb" "Perandus Coin" "Armourer's Scrap" "Blacksmith's Whetstone" "Glassblower's Bauble"
SetFontSize 38
MinimapIcon 2 Yellow Circle
PlayEffect White
PlayAlertSound 3 150

# === Currency Tier 5

Show
BaseType == "Orb of Alchemy" "Orb of Fusing" "Cartographer's Chisel" "Silver Coin" "Orb of Scouring" "Orb of Regret" "Vaal Orb" "Regal Orb" "Orb of Binding" "Orb of Horizons"
SetFontSize 38
SetBorderColor 170 158 130
PlayEffect White
PlayAlertSound 3 150

Original:
Spoiler

# === Currency Tier 7

Show
SetFontSize 38

# === Currency Tier 6

Show
BaseType == "Orb of Transmutation" "Orb of Augmentation" "Orb of Alteration" "Chromatic Orb" "Jeweller's Orb" "Orb of Chance" "Blessed Orb" "Perandus Coin" "Armourer's Scrap" "Blacksmith's Whetstone" "Glassblower's Bauble"
SetFontSize 38

# === Currency Tier 5

Show
BaseType == "Orb of Alchemy" "Orb of Fusing" "Cartographer's Chisel" "Silver Coin" "Orb of Scouring" "Orb of Regret" "Vaal Orb" "Regal Orb" "Orb of Binding" "Orb of Horizons"
SetFontSize 38
"
Heken wrote:
Any thoughts / eta on adding toggles for Item drop sounds, Item map light and thing for each currency tier and divination tier? They can be static colors/sounds, but it would help QoL to have it as an option. If you notice, I also drop the fontsize for Wisdom/Portals to 12 so they still show in case I feel like picking them up.

After I create a loot filter, I go in manually and add some simple stuff I copied from Rogue Marker drops:

Mine:
Spoiler

# === Currency Tier 7

Show
SetFontSize 12

# === Currency Tier 6

Show
SetFontSize 38
PlayEffect White
PlayAlertSound 3 150

# === Currency Tier 5

Show
SetFontSize 38
PlayEffect White
PlayAlertSound 3 150

Original:
Spoiler

# === Currency Tier 7

Show
SetFontSize 38

# === Currency Tier 6

Show
SetFontSize 38

# === Currency Tier 5

Show
SetFontSize 38

I know what you mean, that would be a nice option.
I'd think about it one these weekends.
Sorry for a late answer, I can add such customization, it's a matter of time. And it would not be fast.

I've missed some last patch notes, in current patch you getting errors by enabling these options at "Other Items" Tab:
Hideout Doodads
Microtransactions
These items should never be "on the ground", I think that's the reason GGG removed them from loot filters.
So, you can just uncheck them for now (they checked by default).
Hi, I downloaded 2.11 and set up normal items to not show..I think.. I'm in the Coast (lvl 2) and I'm still seeing a Simple Robe on the ground.

Armour tab
Body Armour tab
Energy Shield tab
Simple Robe is unchecked; Normal is selected; ilvl >= 0; Hide rest Normal/Rare checked; Hide rest Corrupted checked; Hide rest Identified checked.

What am I doing wrong? Can't get my brain to work atm.

Trying to make a config that doesn't show weapons/armor at all to help me focus while leveling. (Still shows all currency/essences/div cards/etc)
Last edited by Heken on May 27, 2021, 9:55:50 PM
"
ANGEL_UNDEAD wrote:
Sorry for a late answer, I can add such customization, it's a matter of time. And it would not be fast.

I've missed some last patch notes, in current patch you getting errors by enabling these options at "Other Items" Tab:
Hideout Doodads
Microtransactions
These items should never be "on the ground", I think that's the reason GGG removed them from loot filters.

Is this causing items to still show up?
"
Heken wrote:
"
ANGEL_UNDEAD wrote:

Hideout Doodads
Microtransactions

Is this causing items to still show up?

It was. Thank you.
There is less than 24 hours left until Expedition League start.
As usual, I didn't have much time to update the Tweaker.
There's still a chance I will get it done until release.
I will update the progress at the first post, including my predictions.
"
ANGEL_UNDEAD wrote:
There is less than 24 hours left until Expedition League start.
As usual, I didn't have much time to update the Tweaker.
There's still a chance I will get it done until release.
I will update the progress at the first post, including my predictions.

No rush from me! I can settle on NS until you get around to it. But, still looking forward to yours!
Tweaker updated to version 2.12. Links updated.
Version changes will be available at the first post soon.

Important:
1) config files from version 2.11 ARE NOT COMPATIBLE with version 2.12.
2) there is some issues with string length at Div. Cards, Tier 4 Tab, so I've removed some of the cheapest cards, if you will select all of the Tier 4 card you will get an error in-game and won't be able to use Tweaker!
3) there also were some issues with removing "Thrusting One Hand Sword", I've removed it if possible and renamed and changed it to usual One Hand Swords if not (to not mess up Tweaker's behavior, it works the same as other One Hand Swords option)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info