Loot Filter with Tweaker v2.12 (pre-Scourge)

"
ANGEL_UNDEAD wrote:
"
Heken wrote:
Having open file location right there makes it easy enough to rename. Thank you.

Ahh, i will check that then!

Q: in the rares section i set ... nvm it just clicked but I'll ask anyway.
In the rares section, i do not have two hand maces checked and i have their ilvl set to 100 to avoid showing them. But it appeared in a level 3 zone. Is that because I did not have it checked so the ilvl didn't apply?

Later in the rare section there is a hide all tab that did the trick.

/e
Right now, I'm having an issue hiding Rare Chain Belts specifically.
Rare Items > Rare Accessories > Chain Belt is unchecked. Belts ilvl is set to >= 0.
Rare Items > Hide Rare Items > Belts is checked.

Would this combo not hide chain belts but keep the others?

/ee
I remember them being drops from the heist I did if that affects anything.

Most likely you've missed this section, it is there to highlight Accessories for Chaos/Regal recipes, but also all Accessories with ilvl < 60 to differ them.

Haha, I didn't reload the page but that I just edited with that catch! Silly me. Having fun with it so far.
In the event we lose our .exe, is there a way to import the loot filter into a new one?
"
Heken wrote:
In the event we lose our .exe, is there a way to import the loot filter into a new one?

You can save your Loot Filter configs, open their folder from Options page and save them to folder you want. To restore, put them back to this folder.

Keep in mind that config files are compatible only in the same version of Tweaker. For example, if you save them in 2.7 and try to use in later version, like 2.8, in most cases you will not be able to load it or get an error. That's one of the reasons why I update Tweaker not often and trying to implement as many things as possible in each update.
Loot Filter with Tweaker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3264731
Last edited by ANGEL_UNDEAD on Sep 19, 2020, 2:33:01 PM
"
ANGEL_UNDEAD wrote:
"
Heken wrote:

You can save your Loot Filter configs, open their folder from Options page and save them to folder you want. To restore, put them back to this folder.

Keep in mind that config files are compatible only in the same version of Tweaker. For example, if you save them in 2.7 and try to use in later version, like 2.8, in most cases you will not be able to load it or get an error. That's one of the reasons why I update Tweaker not often and trying to implement as many things as possible in each update.

Ahh, the versioning is good to note. "Ideally", are you planning on a new version every league or so? It took some trial and error, but I think your interface is straightforward enough that I could replicate what I've done very quickly.

I'm not into trading my stuff (but I do buy things with currency, like a voltaxic bow or tabula), so I've limited the loot filter to only show relevant gear to my build. Learning curves I posted about aside, it was pretty easy! I definitely couldn't build a loot filter from scratch, haha.

Thank you for this project of yours. It is very helpful for my situation where I can pick out what I want to show and even easily stop showing "out leveled" geared like Crude Bows as I go.
I am seeing regular gems with no quality appear. Like a level 1 Rallying Cry with no quality/corruption.

It is not checked under Red Active Skill Gems. The 6 checkboxes at the top are checked (quality [slider @ >= 1] and level [slider @ >= 2]). The 3 "hide rest" checkboxes at the bottom are checked. I believe this is the default config as I didn't see a need to mess with it, since I can buy most gems later.

Do you know how I can hide them?
"
Heken wrote:
I am seeing regular gems with no quality appear. Like a level 1 Rallying Cry with no quality/corruption.

It is not checked under Red Active Skill Gems. The 6 checkboxes at the top are checked (quality [slider @ >= 1] and level [slider @ >= 2]). The 3 "hide rest" checkboxes at the bottom are checked. I believe this is the default config as I didn't see a need to mess with it, since I can buy most gems later.

You can uncheck "Gem Quality Types" at Currency Tab.

GemQualityType Superior
GemQualityType Divergent
GemQualityType Anomalous
GemQualityType Phantasmal

These "types" were added this league, but I still not sure what are these types for. I think they are referring to gems with Alternate Quality.
"
ANGEL_UNDEAD wrote:
"
Heken wrote:

You can uncheck "Gem Quality Types" at Currency Tab.

GemQualityType Superior
GemQualityType Divergent
GemQualityType Anomalous
GemQualityType Phantasmal

These "types" were added this league, but I still not sure what are these types for. I think they are referring to gems with Alternate Quality.

Interesting, in the event that they are important later, I'll "suffer" through. For now I can pick them up for easy scroll frags.
New PoE-like Tweaker appearance I'm currently working on:

Work is still in progress, as well as usual update for the next league.
Finally done with 2.8 interface, It took more time than I expected.
As usual, you can track 2.8 progress at the first post.

Note: right click the image and open it in a new Tab to watch full resolution.
Last edited by ANGEL_UNDEAD on Jan 10, 2021, 5:43:09 PM
Tweaker updated to version 2.8 for Ritual. Links updated.
Version changes and other info will be available soon.

Important:
I had not enough time, so configs are not currently working.
Everything else should be working.
I will add configs' support in next several days.
Right now you can run Tweaker in the background and Alt + Tab to it when needed.
All changes are present until you close the Tweaker.

Hotfix: "Two Handed Maces" Class changed to "Two Hand Maces" at "RGBW Links" and "RGBW Sockets" Tabs.
Last edited by ANGEL_UNDEAD on Jan 15, 2021, 12:44:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info