Balance in Path of Exile: Legion

"
Spadesghost wrote:
Let me just put this in terms you can understand GGG:

You just lost a customer.

I have no problem with the changes to melee, I am happy those people who enjoy it are finally getting something they enjoy.

Your solution to "balance" things by GUTTING casters is beyond absurd, it's stupid.

Hello Grim Dawn.

All u want is attention.
x
Last edited by AwesomeSky on Jul 20, 2021, 3:50:42 PM
"
mic01851165 wrote:
"
No mana leech, no life leech for caster boohoo...
Ever heard of something called, i dunno, POTION?
It is in the game for a reason you know ;D

Yeah fully relying on flasks works on doing your low tier trash yellow maps with absolutely 0 difficulty , which is probably all you do.

But anyway, boot is still very viable way to get leech during mapping.

Actually, mana potion is reliable for maps depending on the build, however it is not for bossing(guardians shaper) most of the time.
To all the people saying things such as "lol sucks for all those who only play meta builds" etc. You must realize, that meta builds are meta, because they can do all content without dying right? (And we do have a league here that punishes people for dying, it's called Hardcore)

Sure, plenty of people play non-meta builds, but by making it HARDER for meta builds to clear that content without dying, you by default make it almost impossible for NON meta builds to clear the same content. Also, meta builds almost always require a steep investment in both time and currency.

So, if you're sitting here laughing at the fact that Player 31's Winter Orb 15k ES Occultist or whatever can no longer kill Uber Elder, well guess what? good luck doing it on your 8k ES Self Cast Fireball Elementalist any time in the future. This is exactly the issue PoE is facing, with all the customization in the game, most builds SHOULD be able to do all content, which by proxy means that builds that have been crafted using the most expensive gear and investment should be able to EASILY do that content.

This isn't balancing, as was said earlier, this is Meta-Tweaking for the 1% of players and twitch streamers that can afford to invest 300ex into their builds.. and will again, they will just find the new meta and do it with that. I guess that works for GGG because the streamers will always be doing something new and different. However for people like me who only play Standard because I enjoy long term investment, have limited time, and like being able to hoard everything I find (still never seen a HeadHunter or even a Mirror btw and have been playing since Closed Beta) this just isn't the game for me anymore.
I AM ERROR
Path of Nerfs

(looks at my life character attack builds)

"dances"
nerf manifesto

nerf occ, trickster, elementalist, kill winter orb, soulrend, storm brand and bane.

So basically you killed everything you created in 3.6.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

why u so bad in your own game GGG?

it was ok to kill and remove winter orb of the game. But you didn't had to touch in other good ascendancy classes or skills like soulrend and bane. It was cool, fine and fun to play.

YOU DON'T NEED TO NERF AND KILL EVERYTHING TO FORCE US TO PLAY MELEE AND SLAYER GGG, WE ARE DOING IT EVEN IF YOU DON'T KILL THE ACTUAL GOOD SKILLS AND CLASSES.

WHY IS SO HARD TO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?

It's hilarious GGG can't simply buff melee and reworkd slark and berzerker. And let people play whatever they want.

They need to complete kill everything else after changing slayer and berzerker and make sure 90% of players are playing slayer and zerker. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

why?

good game, but worst balance team ever. I'm glad I didn't spent 1 single dollar here for years.

I REALLY HATE THE FUCKING WAY YOU "BALANCE" this game. You can't just ressurect dead classes, you need to make sure you're killing the good ones too right?

pfffff
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Jun 4, 2019, 1:19:42 AM
Headhunter even harder to obtain? Cause 50exa wasn't enough for deaful player...
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Jun 4, 2019, 1:13:09 AM
welp i guess i cant sustain mana anymore with selfcast icenova onto frostbolt without warlord's mark, time to change to melee
Path of Nerfs.
So that means no change to life leech? Could be realy squishy to be an slayer in 3.7 :D

Also not even a small bleeding buff?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info